• 56 posts
  • Page 4 of 4
aeronautic wrote:
Bearskin
animated and static:

[image]

[image]

Both 18px high, 18px wide as before.
Use, or not, as you see fit. Just did it as a bit of fun.

They are both great. Nice job Bearskin.
I think what we need now is an easy to access guide for either clicking on the emoji or listing what to type for each.
If we can get them more widely used, they may even reduce the need for bad language in the game chat and lobby chat and maybe even create a more cheerful response to a problem or incident.
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
Cireon wrote:
@aero all the emoticons can be found on this page: https://dominating12.com/tutorial/bbcode
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
Bearskin wrote:
Slightly different (with head shake)

[image]

18px high, 18px wide. I think I'll leave this one alone now.

aeronautic wrote:
@Bearskin, another great one. What would you call this? Victor Meldrew "I don't believe it"? :')

@Cireon, thanks for the link, I knew they were somewhere, but even after you posting the link and me looking at the address path, I still can't find "Tutorial" without your quick link.
Where is it to be found?
I also see this link on the left of the input field below...
BBCode is enabled
Is this the only way to navigate to it?
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
Cireon wrote:
Yes that's right. Do you think we need more links? Where do you think is a good place for it?
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
Hoodlum wrote:
these are cool. what program do you use for these?
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Bearskin wrote:
I used this website

It's public - 1 hr server purge - so wouldn't use it for anything private or proprietary.

Tried a few stand-alone packages but they were useless: hard-edges, jumpy frames, etc.
aeronautic wrote:
@Cireon
At the top of this page alongside Home, Maps, Forum..... next to Information or perhaps inside Information on the Links Bar.
dough_boy wrote:
You have most of them above this entry box. Why not add the smilies grouped say to the right of this box, you click on one and it inserts the code. Or put them under the body/bbcode is enabled?
Cireon wrote:
Yeah, I think that would be nice, at least toggleable on and off perhaps.

Not sure when we'll get around to it, but I've added an issue to our todo list :)
The_Bishop wrote:
Just trying...

:) :( :, o_O :| ;) :D :roll: ^^ :P :o :oooh: :'( :') :thumbs: :ninja: :pirate: :{ >:D :-* B) :X
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein