Is there a list?
  • 56 posts
  • Page 1 of 4
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Could someone create an exhaustive list of all the emojis (sometimes called emoticons/smileys) used on D12? I love to use them in the Game Chat, Forums, and PMs, but my current repertoire of emojis is very small 😕. I would be very grateful if someone did this for me.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
UPDATE:

Thanks to Cireon and PsymonStark for compiling the list!

List of Smileys (click to show)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Cireon wrote:
(S)
(Y)
:$
:'(
:')
:'[
:(
:)
:,
:-*
:3
:D
:blush:
:C
:hand:
:ninja:
:o
:oooh:
:P
:pirate:
:roll:
:S
:thumbs:
:tomwithhood:
:X
:]
:{
:|
;)
;D

For some reason :( and :D are not working, but those should be in there too.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
Cireon wrote:
Strange, I am pretty sure I copied this list from the database... magic!
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Wow, thanks guys! :thumbs::roll:
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

Cireon wrote:
Just a note that the animated emoticons are not transparent because I was too lazy to figure out how to edit animated gifs :3
Matty wrote:
The preset chat contains alot of the smilies, I believe all of the not animatd ones, but not sure.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
PsymonStark wrote:
|) is not on that list either... Vir, if you want, put them all on the first post for everyone to see :)
Living proof that everyone can be a brilliant great good decent cartographer.
Cireon wrote:
Second try:

(S) (Y) :$ :'( :') :( :) :, :-* :3 :C :D :hand: :ninja: :o :P :pirate: :S :X :] :{ :| ;) ;D >:( >:D o_O ^^ |)

Animated (these do not have transparent backgrounds):
:oooh: :roll:
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Type the following...

:_oooh_:

...but without the underscores. :oooh:

Remember you can get any of the faces by copying and pasting them into the Reply box.

EDIT in response to below: You're welcome! ^^
Day Actions:

aeronautic wrote:
If you want to know what characters make up the emoticons, copy the ones you want to see into Notepad and only the characters appear.
Here is Cireon's post pasted.
Notepad (click to show)
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.