Official Thread
  • 223 posts
  • Page 4 of 15
cbt711 wrote:
Maybe I shouldn't have partnered with someone that always has my color - haha.
Dibs on Yellow!
Matty wrote:
Lol Cireon, they really don't get the joke do they?

A hint for all others, Cireon normally prefers red.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Cireon wrote:
They are too busy shaking in fear behind their computer screens I think...
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
PsymonStark wrote:
Just for you guys to know, you will be getting <3 all the time with those dice. I'm not sure if it's a good thing.
Living proof that everyone can be a brilliant great good decent cartographer.
Sygmassacre wrote:
oh no "The Devil Commanders" are my new favourite name. I guess its the D.C's and the D.D's for the final!!
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Cireon wrote:
PsymonStark - May 20, 08:56 PM
Just for you guys to know, you will be getting <3 all the time with those dice. I'm not sure if it's a good thing.
<3 you too
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
cbt711 wrote:
Forget the BB code upgrade, I want to know how to get Troll First Class as a rank!
Cireon wrote:
cbt711 - May 21, 02:14 PM
Forget the BB code upgrade, I want to know how to get Troll First Class as a rank!
That's for me to know... and for you a secret!

Say, could we maybe have an update on the registered teams. I have seen a lot of people asking for a partner. Maybe having those listed as well would make it easier to pair up people?