Official Thread
  • 223 posts
  • Page 8 of 15
lifeinpixels wrote:
MuzuaneAskari - May 26, 08:05 AM
Would it be posible to make pairs of colour? I mean, if someone choses blue his teammate has to take the other blue (red+pink; yellow+orange...). This way it will be easier to SEE on the board the real situation of teams in the game

I've tried doing this before. One problem is that there are not enough colors so that all four teams can have similar ones. Also, in my experience, this isn't as helpful as I thought it would be. However, you're more than welcome to reply to your game's PM and see if the others are interested.
Axobongo wrote:
Color Theory of ,,(some dude)  :  think Warm & Cool colors ( or colours if you prefer)  Purple & Pink go together better than Red & Pink in this d12 arena [one reason being our 'Pink' is more a Fuschia, which some say D12 should change the name to] Blue & Blue go together ,, cool.    

Now this is where it gets weird .. . Red & Orange go together, as do Yellow & Orange ,, as do Yellow & Green ,, as do Green & Black ,,, as do Black & Red  ... to explain why would take too long.

But the psyche picks up on such things (providing one has a psyche) and these combos may help some brains sort through it.

Otherwise, use the names of the players to memorize teams until your brain knows what colors they are, it should happen quick enough.

So i suggest someone type the teams in the game chat for reference til it sinks in.

{PS.. and whats all this ''I did not hear any input from participants (about Maps),,",, Pix,,?? wha? huh? }
cbt711 wrote:
For some reason people that play yellow, also like black and light blue. Figure that one out.
Axobongo wrote:
if Dracarys account is blocked for a week , then Game 2. ought to be delayed a week.
right?
 i would prefer the delay in time , than throwing the whole Tourney out of whack on a fairness issue . One crippled team gives unfair advantage to the other 3 teams.

its a pity his punishment cant be delayed til after the tourney, tho
lifeinpixels wrote:
I've asked players in game 2 to vote whether or not we should continue the game or wait until Dracarys is back.
Sygmassacre wrote:
Im available as a sub for drac if needed.....or wanted
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Villain191 wrote:
lifeinpixels - May 28, 08:54 PM
I've asked players in game 2 to vote whether or not we should continue the game or wait until Dracarys is back.
I think it should be a tournament decision not the players in the game. We can't have one game in the tournament paused because the players agree and another not, there should at least be consistency in a tournament.
killrick wrote:
when is the next tourney? i want in
i also volinteer as a sub if ya need one
and can you post links to the games that are underway so i can go throw peanuts around
every good game should have a peanut gallery
Matty wrote:
See this for the links :)
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria