• 75 posts
  • Page 5 of 5
DreamStreet wrote:
anuorre
Putting out there, willing to sub should anyone drops out.

We are full, but you're on the waiting list just in case as well as @pygmyhippo277 and @2ofclubs
DreamStreet wrote:
Hey Everyone!
I apologize for the delay, and really appreciate your patience. I have had one other player drop out, and another player has been inactive since early January. I have messaged both of their partners to figure out what they want to do.

@pygmyhippo277 and @2ofclubs, feel free to get in touch with @goryh and @Dogbreath if you'd like to join one of them.
DreamStreet wrote:
mxDev
hi there, if possble i can join the waitlist
thanks

Are you interested in partnering with anyone? If so, message either @goryh or @Dogbreath and let me know.
ThickTalon wrote:
How about goryh and Dogbreath team up? And then insert Pyg and Clubs as a team? That is if clubs and pyg can coexist. Clubs can be difficult:)
DreamStreet wrote:
ThickTalon
How about goryh and Dogbreath team up? And then insert Pyg and Clubs as a team? That is if clubs and pyg can coexist. Clubs can be difficult:)

They need to agree to that though. They know it’s an option but, they must agree.
DreamStreet wrote:
goryh and DogBreath will team up! OK, Pyg and Clubs, would you like to team up as well? Please confirm with me.
Rockbert wrote:
any updates on this one?
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
ThickTalon
We’ve done it before we can do it again… fortunately we won’t have to
Eat my dust.
Rockbert wrote:
Just posting this from DreamStreet the tournament organizer, and his message on missing turns:

DreamStreet said:
07 Jun 2023, 00:06
Hey Guys!!!!
We have had at least 3 players already miss a turn in this tournament. Watch Out for Missed Turns, because if you are drawn on points with someone at the end of the group stages, missed turns will affect your chances of making the next round negatively.

Take a look at this:

Criteria in Determining Group Standings (Tiebreakers):
1. Points.
2. Head-to-Head Points between the Two Teams.
3. Game Difference (Number of Games Won minus Number of Games Lost) in all Group Matches.
4. Fair Play in Tournament (Least Number of Missed Turns in all Group Games).
5. Players Individual Ratings on D12 (Team with the Highest Score of Fair Play, Chat, and Attendance on D12).
6. D12 Rank (Players with the Higher Rank on D12)

WATCH your missed turns, especially in Tournament Games, as they will be used against you in Group Stage Tiebreakers!
DreamStreet said:
10 Jun 2023, 03:36
Hey Everyone! Just a heads up, you all can view your progress and results in the Tournament on the forum thread: https://dominating12.com/forums/15/tournaments/3829/2v2-d12-world-cup

I am keeping track in the general first post and updating it all the time after a game gets finished!
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
ENGELBREKT wrote:
https://dominating12.com/game/1408393

Finaly we finished our games. We had another victory so I guess we end up no 1 in our group. We had to fight hard for it! TX for very nice tournament. Me and Clarken looking forward to next level!
dough_boy wrote:
We have reached the end of this tournament. The finals and third place matches just started today. Thanks for a fun tournament!

Third Place Match:
Match 63: @SHJENKE @SN007 vs @MarshyMotty @Abs (World Modified)

Final:
Match 64: @hooboy11 @dough_boy vs @bradyq @kramerq (Balkan Peninsula)
anuorre wrote:
Congrats Boys on winning the tourney! You are flushed with tokens :)
dough_boy wrote:
Thanks! I was going to make an official announcement once the 3rd place match has been decided.
dough_boy wrote:
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR TOURNAMENT WINNERS, RUNNERS UP, and THIRD PLACE:

Champions: @hooboy11 @dough_boy (3700 tokens & 700 points per player)

Runners Up: @bradyq @kramerq (1700 tokens & 300 points per player)

Third Place: @SHJENKE @SN007 & @MarshyMotty @Abs (550 tokens & 100 points per player) - Agreed to End in a Tie and Split Prize