• 75 posts
  • Page 4 of 5
ThickTalon wrote:
you can put in the team of:

ThickTalon (any color doesn't matter but if you have me pick ..... Orange/Pink) and hammer (Green / Red)
DreamStreet wrote:
ThickTalon
you can put in the team of:

ThickTalon (any color doesn't matter but if you have me pick ..... Orange/Pink) and hammer (Green / Red)

You’re in!!!
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
pygmyhippo277
I can be a sub for clubs if needed!
This is still an offer if it’s necessary
Eat my dust.
DreamStreet wrote:
pygmyhippo277
Ah missed it that’s fine.

Hold On! Might need another team or at least another player. Let me check.
Rockbert wrote:
where are we at with this? Do we still need a new team?
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
dough_boy wrote:
I think DreamStreet was out and was planning on tackling this starting tomorrow.
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
DreamStreet
pygmyhippo277
Ah missed it that’s fine.

Hold On! Might need another team or at least another player. Let me check.
Okay I’m still around happy to see if 2oc wants to partner up like you suggested.
Eat my dust.
DreamStreet wrote:
Hey Guys! I am back and can get started on tournament stuff now. I just sent a message to @huskers01 and @Deepdaleduck to figure out the plan on what they're doing, and then I will let you know if they will stay, or we need a new team. Stay Tuned.
DreamStreet wrote:
@huskers01 and @Deepdaleduck have decided to play! We have all the teams ready! Just waiting for the all clear from maafi, and tokens from a few more players!
Rockbert wrote:
Awesome! Thanks for organizing this Dream!
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
dough_boy wrote:
Just tell me how many tokens you need. I am tired of waiting and I will pay it.
DreamStreet wrote:
dough_boy
Just tell me how many tokens you need. I am tired of waiting and I will pay it.

150 more, but I also need to wait for @maafi to approve starting this as well, and that might take a while. He needs to review everything before I can get the all clear.