• 75 posts
  • Page 3 of 5
MarshyMotty wrote:
Hey @dreamstreet, Edman6 would like to withdraw as he will be away travelling a lot during this time but @Abs has agreed to partner with me in his place. Hope ok. MM
MM
DreamStreet wrote:
MarshyMotty
Hey @dreamstreet, Edman6 would like to withdraw as he will be away travelling a lot during this time but @Abs has agreed to partner with me in his place. Hope ok. MM

Changed it for you. If anyone wants to join single, @Ryomyr is looking for a partner.
weemart wrote:
I'll join with Dogbreath as my teammate. Tokens on the way now.
Ryomyr wrote:
Dream, will this tournament be over by June?

If you are reasonably confident that it will be over by June, you can add @2ofClubs and myself to make it 24 teams.  If it won't be over by June, will you allow a "sub" for Clubs?

If it sounds good: 2ofClubs likes Yellow and Ryomyr likes cyan.
DreamStreet wrote:
Ryomyr
Dream, will this tournament be over by June?

If you are reasonably confident that it will be over by June, you can add @2ofClubs and myself to make it 24 teams.  If it won't be over by June, will you allow a "sub" for Clubs?

If it sounds good: 2ofClubs likes Yellow and Ryomyr likes cyan.

Honestly it is hard to say. I am not sure if it'll be over by June honestly. Some players play faster than others, so it's hard to really count on it. Anyways, I am making this only 24 teams as I likely will not get 32 teams, and we are full. However, @histoplasmosis told me that he might want to withdraw, so I might need a sub for him. I will message him and his partner and sort that out now.
DreamStreet wrote:
Guys, FYI. you are probably wondering about this tournament since it is full. I am traveling tomorrow and get back in a week, and then I can start the process for this tournament. I apologize for the delay, it has been really busy for me. I'll try and start getting to work on this next week!
Rockbert wrote:
Awesome! Thanks for letting us know! Safe travels :)
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.