• 75 posts
  • Page 2 of 5
dark_star wrote:
Thanks for organizing DreamStreet! Can I join with YouratRISK? I will end over battle tokens
My color pref would be Black/Red - YouratRISK's would be Green/Orange
dark_star wrote:
Thanks for organizing DreamStreet! Can I join with YouratRISK? I will end over battle tokens
DreamStreet wrote:
dark_star

Put you guys down!
DreamStreet wrote:
OK I am expanding this to 32 teams. This is filling up very fast! I will update the format later when I have more time.
bradyq wrote:
I'm in with kramerq. Color Preferences- kramerq: yellow/orange, bradyq: black/blue. I just sent the tokens for both of us. Thanks for setting this up!
nizzy wrote:
Teaming up with jmirch. I’ll send tokens for both of us. Nizzy’s preferred color = black & jmirch = cyan.
histoplasmosis wrote:
quick question Why some players names underlined in the list ? & can we keep same colors as often as possible in games ?
DreamStreet wrote:
paceme
Dream, please change my partner to Temul. :)

Done! I was gonna say, I really thought you and Temul were good match last tournament, and I am happy to see you playing together again!
DreamStreet wrote:
histoplasmosis
quick question Why some players names underlined in the list ? & can we keep same colors as often as possible in games ?

Yes, I will try my best to use the same colors throughout the tournament, but I cannot promise the same in every game, because your preferred color might be the same as one of your opponents and then I need to choose who gets it. Therefore, I always like first and second choice of color.

If a player's name is underlined, it means they already paid their tokens for the tournament!
Rcomer727 wrote:
Yo, took care of the tokens for my teammate and I. And threw in some extras. Thanks for putting this together!
DreamStreet wrote:
hooboy11
The Boys are in and hungry for vengeance!
hoo- orange
dough- red

I was wondering where you guys were! I was thinking, we can't have a big 2v2 tournament without The Boys!!!!