Middle East (by @@The_Bishop)
  • 180 posts
  • Page 4 of 12
Blagoje_Jovovic wrote:
No ,you two guys never sing up for this one...
“Vital lives are about action. You can't feel warmth unless you create it, can't feel delight until you play, can't know serendipity unless you risk.”
Blagoje_Jovovic wrote:
What Can I do is to make it for 32
“Vital lives are about action. You can't feel warmth unless you create it, can't feel delight until you play, can't know serendipity unless you risk.”
Blagoje_Jovovic wrote:
I will see what i can do ,im short with time this days but i will make something and add you all...
But 32 not fit as well...
Maybe 48 but it will take a lot of time to fill it up
I will see with bishop what we can make for all to be happy
Please guys give to me a bit more time
Thanx for patience
God_of_War wrote:
Don't worry about it.

Next time I'll write big and bold so it isn't missed :)
Hi there!
God_of_War wrote:
God_of_War
In. April must have been a slow month? 

Something like this next time. This is as big as the text can get
Hi there!
God_of_War wrote:
TimTheGreat
I'll play!

Tim, you shouldn't write so small :)

I'm just playing here, curious to see how small this actually shows upon posting the message.

Seriously Blajoje, just carry on with the folks you got. I'm moving into a new home in the next 2-3 weeks so have plenty to do outside of playing more Risk.
Hi there!
TimTheGreat wrote:
Too bad that names couldn't just be shifted down to where they would belong......if it can't happen, hopefully another tournament starts up soon. 
I know I've asked someone before, but how does one get access to setting up tournaments? I'd be interested setting up tournaments some time
Rockbert wrote:
Hey Tim,

Email Hoodlum, I think that's what I did.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Blagoje_Jovovic wrote:
Tim do bot worry all players will get their spot here :)
God_of_War wrote:
TimTheGreat
Too bad that names couldn't just be shifted down to where they would belong......if it can't happen, hopefully another tournament starts up soon. 
I know I've asked someone before, but how does one get access to setting up tournaments? I'd be interested setting up tournaments some time

A reasonable solution :)

But, I look forward to your tournament being put together, please ADD ME #2 after you in whatever it may be. 

Later and good luck to all participants in this tournament.
Hi there!
Rockbert wrote:
God_of_War
TimTheGreat

A reasonable solution :)

But, I look forward to your tournament being put together, please ADD ME #2 after you in whatever it may be. 

Later and good luck to all participants in this tournament.

Ditto on all God_of_War's words here. I would like to be added to whatever tourney Tim makes too. :)
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann