Because it’s in the way
  • 65 posts
  • Page 5 of 5
Matty wrote:
dough_boy
Cool...last suggestion for me is could the custom game name be added to the turns module? 23456 (team game)
dough_boy
Not in the my upcoming turns module on the dashboard page.
And it does show the custom name on the other ones?

Edit Ah, no, it doesn't. Fixed that (needs to be released still).
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strenght lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
jr502 wrote:
On the new dashboard .... this is not really important (and it is already in the dashboard left sidebar and should stay there) but you could put "Add or change friends" red letter link just to the right of "Latest Friend Activity" -- it would be a nice place for that.

or...alternatively... a link to "friends online now"
Cireon wrote:
I like that idea. Not sure why I didn't think of it. Will keep it on my notes.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
jr502 wrote:
I have another thought about the dashboard. What do you all think about combining/merging this page into the dashboard?
https://dominating12.com/invites-notifications
Maybe there are things I have not thought about....and I am not a high-volume player, so I may not know how others use the invites page. But I like the idea of the dashboard containing all the top "go-to" items for the player. Without getting TOO cluttered...there's the rub.