time for change?
  • 67 posts
  • Page 5 of 5
4myGod wrote:
If there are no objections to this idea I'll be implementing it. So the regular ranks will be controlled by the new ranking system and the current skill point system will have different titles.
cody224 wrote:
I like the idea, but how would you see everyone's skill points? In your second to last post you mention about the top 12 people being the dominating12 for skill points, but how would you find out. Making skill points public?
4myGod wrote:
Skill titles would show up on the profile and on the main member list, so people could sort by skill title. Yeah, perhaps the Dominating12 would be the ones with the top 12 skill titles. If I did that, it wouldn't be the next update, but that would be like a front page list and they would be listed all over the place, maybe a special title in the forum and just a ton of little things to show people they are the Dominating Twelve. Perhaps picking one dominator per month, so after 12 months there are 12 Dominators, and they will go into some sort of hall of fame of dominators, holding their month of their year. Like thaithai might be the dominator of December 2010 or something. If I did that then tally's should probably be reset every month...
Col_Mustard wrote:
To be forced to BUY rank is a joke. This site is just out to sep·a·rate you from your $$$. Conquer Club $25 buck is a membership and unlimited games. Thats it. I run 50 at a time. 1000s of members. If not a member you get 4 consecutive games.
Crystal wrote:
Col Mustard,
Membership here is $25/year, just like the other site. Ranks here are not purchased with money. They are purchased with tokens and skill points. Tokens are earned by playing games, 20 per game, so long as you do not miss turns. Points are distributed based on how high your ranks is vs. the other players in the game. For instance if I beat Vexer or distributer (high ranking players) i will earn more points than if I play someone who just started.

Also this site does not require someone to buy a membership to play speed games, they just count as one of your four free games.

Hope you enjoy the site,
Crystal
Teck wrote:
Hi Col Mustard,

As mentioned by Crystal, ranks are purchased through tokens and skill points, which only earned by playing games.

The premium membership has clearly stated that it was meant for the server hosting etc.

Hope this clear your doubts and welcome to the site.

Regards,
Teck