time for change?
  • 67 posts
  • Page 4 of 5
nuftoby wrote:
we don't need to reinvent the wheel.. There is other stuff u can be putting ur valuable time to. :) Lets use the standard level which others have already invented.
1771 wrote:
i went to bed with 150 skill points and woke up with 135 without even losing a game, how did that happen?
4myGod wrote:
nuftoby: I checked out the ELO system but it seems to be setup for 1 on 1 games, where as this is multiplayer.
4myGod wrote:
1771: The website judges your skill by checking the skill of the people you are above. Chances are the website found out they weren't as good as before, so because they aren't as good, now it doesn't think you are as good.
4myGod wrote:
Lol, so perhaps the point system will help us understand how we have our ranks.
4myGod wrote:
I don't know, I literally only made these ranks like 2 months ago, not really looking to add more for a while.
thaithai wrote:
how about division for player.such as room for 1000-1200 point 1100-1300 point, 1200-1400 point.
so with 1200 point u can join many room.
so noone can clone acc to get point and noone lose much point.
i don't offend anyone.
only one problem,we don't have enough member to play in division
4myGod wrote:
Yeah, interesting idea though thaithai, perhaps in the future we might make like "special rooms" that new players can't join or something.
rubntug wrote:
I really like that idea thai.

4mygod: So are you going to change the skill point system to the average idea or is that dormentÉ
1771 wrote:
i like the idea too, then others have something else to strive for they have to be one of the best to play the best. good idea thaithai!
4myGod wrote:
I will use the point system with the average for our ranks. Then for a separate skill counter I will use the skill points.

Those titles I made up were randomly made up off the top of my head, I don't have any set in stone list for the titles, if anyone has any ideas, please tell me. We need a list of about 8+ titles for our skill points.
thaithai wrote:
title?.i have a opinion.those are:
1/ dominator12
2/ dominator11
3/ dominator10
12/ dominator1
so we have 12 title.highest is dominator12.
exactly i still don't understand why it is 12.can u explain it again
4myGod wrote:
I was thinking to have the people with the 12 top skill point ranks to be the Dominating 12, then other names for those under them.

Originally when I created the game that's how I thought of it, then I started thinking to have a contest every month of the year for who is the part of the Dominating 12. So each year would have 12 Dominators, each representing the month they won. Then doing something special for them, perhaps putting them on the front page or giving them some extra attention throughout the site.

12? Well as you all probably know I'm religious, and 7 and 12 seem to be very common numbers in the Bible. 12 disciples, 12 tribes of Israel... so I figured it was a worthy number.