• 39 posts
  • Page 3 of 3
Emmdizzle wrote:
I think I like the black bg the best. The Gold just doesn't show up as well as the black on white.
4myGod wrote:
yeah, so what would we do for premium officers? I threw up the other burgendy option for premium.
Emmdizzle wrote:
Yeah, I didn't like the burgundy either. I was thinking keep enlisted in white, officers in black and don't have a freemium set of ranks. Maybe highlight a players background or name to distinguish paid/non-paid membership. I still think the drab backgrounds is best for freemium but if you want them all to look cool them distinguish players some other way.
4myGod wrote:
I had an idea to let premium players choose to use a "plate" to represent them instead of their name.

So when you looked at who was in a game, fremmium members it would just show their name like "4myGod" but for premium members they can upload an image, 20x150 that would be displayed instead. So they could make cool images that represent their clan etc. This image or "plate" we would call it would replace their name. Then a player could scroll over the plate though and it would show their name, but it would allow premium members to be more unique.
4myGod wrote:
lol, I don't know. I have to rebuild my rank update area in the admin panel, it got destroyed when I changed the website design.