• 39 posts
  • Page 1 of 3
4myGod wrote:
I made some new designs and added more enlisted ranks, tell me what you guys think of them before I add them. The premium ranks are messed up around the edges, ignore it, I will make that softer:

[image]

[image]
thaithai wrote:
i agree.this rank is better.if use this rank i will Corporal First Class.so i need very much tokens to get high ranks.all things because tokens.
thaithai wrote:
it is pretty nice.how only ur name is grounding in red?.
ur name in avatar is different us
Emmdizzle wrote:
Cool...but as a general rule of rank, privates usually have 1 chevron, corporals 2 chevrons and sergeants 3 chevrons. But if everybody else like it, so be it.
Emmdizzle wrote:
Also, I think the regular ranks should only be black and white only. For example private first class could be 1 chevron plus a stripe to be different from private rank. Lance corporal could be two chevrons, corporal 2 chevrons plus a stripe, and corporal first class 2 chevrons and 2 stripes, and so on with the sergeant ranks. I think you should create a desire for players to want to go premium. Black and white is so unattractive. Some players won't care but I bet a lot will, especially once they start increasing in rank.
Emmdizzle wrote:
The gold borders just aren't enough of an enticement to go premium in my opinion.
Emmdizzle wrote:
You should save the star for the general ranks, also. I apologize if I'm being too critical. I just want this site to kick ass that's all.
4myGod wrote:
Lol, no worries. I never planned to use the ranks to get people to buy premium, however you and others have said it will work so I will go for it.

I think there are too many enlisted ranks to keep it only black and white. If we make all enlisted ranks only black and white it's gonna be pretty hideous I think. A lot of people won't ever make it to officer ranks.

The officer ranks won't have any white or red you know? It will only be gold and silver.

What ideas do you have for premium? Gold border was all I got, I didn't want anything too outrageously fancy.
Emmdizzle wrote:
For premium I think you should have gold chevrons with red stripes and possibly lose the gold border if you can't get it not to bleed into the black background.
Emmdizzle wrote:
I keep clicking on //isthisalink.com and comes up the browser can't find it. If players buy premium then they have the option not to be black and white.
Emmdizzle wrote:
maybe for sergeant...3 gold chevrons and a red stripe...2 red stripes for sergeant major and 3 red stripes for command sergeant...the more decorated command sergeant is the better IMO.:)
Emmdizzle wrote:
Right now the gold borders makes the black background look too rectangular.