Its meant to be played at the same time but too many people take advantage of this set up.
  • 34 posts
  • Page 3 of 3
BETA wrote:
@antonis, To delay the start of the turn would create a huge imbalance, that is not truly a part of same time. The way it is now, I understand, is that the second player merely waits for the first player to start his turn. In the time it takes for all those commands to be processed and show up on the second player's screen is the advantage you are talking about.
How about making it like
cbt711 wrote: Posted: 05:33 PM, 25 July 2014 | Modified: 05:33 PM, 25 July 2014 | Post #16
...if you end turn, everyone has to wait for you period, not get to go with you if they run out of time (and avoid the glitch)...
So, if your opponent ended first, s/he WILL start first. If you time-out, nothing will be gained nor lost (once that glitch is fixed).
Kellyxc92 wrote:
I guess I don't think we should take this game type away I'm just saying for us conservatives I would like an option where you don't add time and some sort of option to force players to play at the same time instead of everyone waiting until there are 2 seconds left on the clock. And I'm not trying to complain. I know there are a lot of other priorities that I know Vexer is doing a great job at. This was more for me to see if anyone else feels like I do.
marco3 wrote:
i have to agree that the way sametime is played here..is very disappointing in general. just people trying stupid tricks..totally disgraceful and most of you should all be ashamed of yourselves