Its meant to be played at the same time but too many people take advantage of this set up.
  • 34 posts
  • Page 1 of 3
Kellyxc92 wrote:
I get it, to win you need to be patient in same time games. But when someone constantly waits until the first person completely finished their turn to start theres, its obnoxious. I think there should be an option for truly "same time" games that are played at the SAME TIME. I think these games should be 30-45 seconds with no option for added time. That would prevent people from waiting and force people to play together instead of consecutively.
BETA wrote:
I dont mind this option. But its not obnoxious to wait. As both players can do it.

Spoiler (click to show)
Kellyxc92 wrote:
when I join a same time game I am thinking that the game will be played at. the. same. time. When one player consistently waits for the other to go and adds time that violates the unspoken agreement that the game will be played at the same time. Everyone is so use to farming and waiting and that's fine but for those of us who like the thrill of true same time battle, it would be nice to have an option just for us.
Kellyxc92 wrote:
It is serious. Every thinks this is so crazy and now I'm being harassed by multiple different players just because I don't wish to participate in that type of game play. I have tried explaining to players that I don't want to play against "waiters" but no one respects that at all and everyone just tries to farm me for points. I'm just asking for a solution to this problem and I don't think I'm the only one.
BETA wrote:
I was responding to ultra. I understand your point, and have respected your wish, and not joined your games. (I don't get why anyone wouldn't respect that.)
There has been a similar post to this already, so consensus does seem to be with you.
Kellyxc92 wrote:
I know, you and hood have but now I have people chasing me and joining just because they know I don't want them there.
Kellyxc92 wrote:
ARES has also been very understanding, but I literally have one person chasing me and harassing me in every game that I try to set up. I've tried passwording my games too but I don't think it should be my responsibility to password every single game I try to set up on here.
UltrasPlot wrote:
Option 1: Password
Option 2: Get them blocked
Option 3: Give up on ST, since there's always vile individuals looking to farm.
Kellyxc92 wrote:
Option 1: A great option but then its too hard to get people to join.
Option 2: Trust me I'm working on it....
Option 3: I'm not giving up I want to start a same time revolution!!!!!!
BETA wrote:
I am not sure what else you can do, Kelly.. PM admins explaining this, perhaps.

Hopefully this option you suggested will be put on the list of things to take care of in same time.

There can be something that I imagine is relatively simple to do, and can help alleviate one of the same time irks.
Can D12 create an option on the create game page to DISABLE the add time option for that game. It can even be an option that only pops up if a two player game is selected.
The maneuver to add time in a same time game is used because its available. It is totally unnecessary for the game play, and usually, in a live same time game, we are by our screens the whole time, and dont need the extra time.
Kellyxc92 wrote:
I know the admins have plenty to work on and they're doing a great job at what they can. I just think that this would be a really great option for same time games and I honestly think it would be way more fun too.