• 28 posts
  • Page 2 of 2
ThickTalon wrote:
Tennesseelogman
that's the main reason i am hosting this game and not playing = you can not take your revenge and kill me :) . maybe by the time the next game rolls around you all will have forgotten my trickery and trust me again - i will be town in that game - - i promise :)
so clubs and thick - are you in? neither of you actually said you were.
I dont look in the rear view. Every game is new.

Yeah I will play
2ofclubs wrote:
I am officially in. Matching your incentive.
We can't bribe moderators but we can bribe black mail .....players. LOL
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
if we can not get 10 -15 players this time around = perhaps we should accept that mafia interest has faded on this site. maybe somebody can find an actual mafia site to recommend that we all could join. that way we still get to play against/with each other there but in a larger group.
i would also be interested in a fantasy football league with you guys.
i am not giving up on mafia here but i am being realistic and open to suggestions.
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
if we can not get 10 -15 players this time around = perhaps we should accept that mafia interest has faded on this site. maybe somebody can find an actual mafia site to recommend that we all could join. that way we still get to play against/with each other there but in a larger group.
i would also be interested in a fantasy football league with you guys.
i am not giving up on mafia here but i am being realistic and open to suggestions.
Couldn't be TLM has rubbed faded players wrong¿ don't give up.
WRKD4IT
Crywolf wrote:
8 people already-looking good so far folks

TLM can make great games- give Mafia a chance!
Tennesseelogman wrote:
about a week to go before the game forum opens.
there will be an (small) extra ability/benefit to any player who recruits a new player to this game and to the new player. a new player for this purpose is considered one who has not played mafia here in 2024. same goes for LizardMagpie and Dogbreath. so who recruited these guys?
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
FYI all, on Monday the season 11 Mafia Universe Championship is starting and I will be playing in game #2 starting Monday. If you want to check it out I think you can be a spectator here: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
Rockbert wrote:
Glory to Dominating Twelve!!!
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
Crywolf wrote:
Rockbert
FYI all, on Monday the season 11 Mafia Universe Championship is starting and I will be playing in game #2 starting Monday. If you want to check it out I think you can be a spectator here: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/
Good Luck!!!!

Looks like they changed it so that the winning team advances instead of voting on the best player, so win big Rock :)