• 28 posts
  • Page 1 of 2
Tennesseelogman wrote:
it has been suggested that we leave the sign up open long enough to get 12+ players and that this game be fairly simple so as to maybe attract and retain some new players - well then - so be it.
signup will be open for 3 weeks, until May 2. the game forum will then open and the game mechanics will be published. you may then discuss strategy if you want to from a town perspective since role assignments will not be handed out until i get back from my cruise on May 12. additional players may still signup until May 11.
this will be a basic mafia game with 20 - 30% of the players mafia or neutral and the rest town. the mafia team will have 1 kill attempt per night starting on night x. town will have at least 1 investigator and 2-3 other roles/special abilities (doctor, distractor, sheriff, ??? ). win clauses will be made public.
comments or suggestions are welcome

Players
1 - @Crywolf
2 - @Rockbert
3 - @Jacob24
4 - @LizardMagpie
5 - @2ofclubs
6 - @ThickTalon
7 - @Abs
8 - @Dogbreath
9 - @Bluegoetz
Live long and prosper
Jacob24 wrote:
In. Let’s just leave this signup open for a while is my suggestion. Give more people time to see it
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Rockbert wrote:
Jacob24
In. Let’s just leave this signup open for a while is my suggestion. Give more people time to see it

I think they already planned on that Jacob. haha. :)
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
I am willing to be 1st kill again. TLM has already agreed to give me a protection edge, so HA!!! I was supposed to make my first post a full reveal in return. I will consider this my first post ;)
Spoiler (click to show)
WRKD4IT
Crywolf wrote:
2ofclubs
I am willing to be 1st kill again. TLM has already agreed to give me a protection edge, so HA!!! I was supposed to make my first post a full reveal in return. I will consider this my first post ;)
Spoiler (click to show)
Clubs should never be the cop. giving him that much authority is a recipe for disaster... :]
But if this is completely true, then some of the roles look like fun
Tennesseelogman wrote:
great to have you Liz - any questions just ask them here (you will get many opinions) or PM me
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
as a small incentive, i have offered to anybody who joins and finishes this game 500 tokens if they want them
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
as a small incentive, i have offered to anybody who joins and finishes this game 500 tokens if they want them
I will add 500 to the incentive. ;)
WRKD4IT
ThickTalon wrote:
2ofclubs
Spoiler (click to show)

Not trying to be a pest but I could say the same about being used for my kindness every game. Sorry you are a good player clubs and people target you. What kind of assurances can I get that I am not taken advantage of?

you either play or you don't......
2ofclubs wrote:
There are
ThickTalon
2ofclubs
Spoiler (click to show)

Not trying to be a pest but I could say the same about being used for my kindness every game. Sorry you are a good player clubs and people target you. What kind of assurances can I get that I am not taken advantage of?

you either play or you don't......
There are 2♧♧ Guarantee I will do my best to take all my faction with me to the end or give my my faction the best chance I can. A bonus is I am willing to share wins with foes if applicable. Lol i am either in it or out quickly. One hurdle is to get clues out to friends with out foe getting them. Aka babble
I will just try and stay alive as long as I can helping my faction.
I think one would want me in game for my intel if nothing else ;) last game I called TLM as being mafia and he successfully hood winks twisted- misdirect...town and took me out. But as I said I failed town by not protecting myself.
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
that's the main reason i am hosting this game and not playing = you can not take your revenge and kill me :) . maybe by the time the next game rolls around you all will have forgotten my trickery and trust me again - i will be town in that game - - i promise :)
so clubs and thick - are you in? neither of you actually said you were.
Live long and prosper