• 912 posts
  • Page 56 of 61
Hoodlum wrote:
Abs, ur not in the room with us. crywolf just revealed he has no items to steal cause he used them trying to hang u.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Rockbert wrote:
GG all.

... I'll be back.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Crywolf wrote:
Hoodlum
Abs, ur not in the room with us. crywolf just revealed he has no items to steal cause he used them trying to hang u.
again, lie
Hoodlum wrote:
hey ghosts. jacob, try Cory for crywolf. if u still have that option. my attempts failed
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
2ofclubs wrote:
Hoodlum
Lynch Abs
We can also all no vote and avoid lynching all together..
It's early and brunch is available later :ninja:
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
night 7 is over and nobody died but thick did pass on to the other side since he was heavily outnumbered in a room last night , therefore his leftover items (if any) have been randomly returned to a room.
it is now day 8 - all chat rooms are closed
get your votes in and PM me with your room choice
let me know if i missed something

it has been suggested that we shorten the phase to speed up the game since there are only 4 players alive - but i am reluctant to do that because that might cause someone to miss being active = get mod killed = and have their items returned to the rooms when they otherwise might not have. i will let you know now that dead players have the option of returning their items into any room they want to but can not gift them to another player outright like the living can. shortening might also interfere with a players voting plan.
with only 4 players remaining = the game should be over in a couple of days or so. if anyone wants to go ahead and offer to host the next one = feel free to mention it here now and follow up with discussion here after the game is over.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
Crywolf wrote:
Jacob, if you have any items, give them to Clubs or I(we will let you know what room)
Crywolf wrote:
Actually I can host the next game, unless anyone else wanted to-it won't be as good as this one or Abs' but if I host, then all the old timers can play together and settle some grudges/burn and build some bridges :) Plus, why not
2ofclubs wrote:
NO on shorten phase
No grudges - it's a game
Together or lynch ( we have a early lynch cast already)
GG Thick
I have my Bible and faith to ward of spirits.
Dont fall for the bait of items mockingbird.
WRKD4IT