rock - 3 - clubs, cw, abs
cw - 2 - hood, rock

passed to the other side and can not vote - 5 - thick. npat, blue, kc, jacob

players that have requested a room - 6
players that have not requested a room - 3
eliminated completely - 1 - npat
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
So at least 1 ghost may be on the move or staying at the desk. Random placing can be deadly.
N3 room has a lot of info.
P3AC3 2 AWL
WRKD4IT
Rockbert wrote:
Do you really want me to be a ghost though? Think of the damage I can do. The damage I WILL do.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
2ofclubs wrote:
My answer is in post 803.
Contrary to belief, I am not a threat or powerful.
Just don't cross me and we can be like cats and dogs under the same roof. I fear the mechanics will force betrayal unless ghost change status or an alive choose to blantenly back stab (my play shows I wont).
WRKD4IT
Hoodlum wrote:
Abs
#unlynch Crywolf

#lynch Rockbert

Mainly due to sheer engagement and effort to survive, it’s admirable

I also don’t look Hood winning as he comes in after a long lay off and thinks He can just win, nope!

Clubs, let’s do this for the lord

disappointing. i thought it was going to be a cool epic 2v2 battle against the older heads on my return.
when you were the last crew, and i knew it, the passengers didn't want to give u that chance Abs. Crywolf is with 2ofC till the end.
you will be as dissapointed as rockbert must be feeling right now. i know rockbert killed my alt win, but i'm here for my faction win, and it will be the same for clubs and cry in the end.

well done i guess crywolf. havent read anything since my last post till this post. been sleeping :)

Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Rockbert wrote:
I do not fear the rope, nor death. But mark my words and mark them well. I will have my revenge on ye. Even mighty Cerberus with all those teeth in his three heads won't be able to hold me in Hades before I bring madness and ruin down upon your heads. Lynch me at your own peril.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Hoodlum wrote:
Abs
What room are we going into?

they have organized by code to meet up. sorry abs. i don't think u were included
Crywolf wrote:
No that's a lie, Club and I are meeting at the Lounge
We have said this openly
Crywolf is online.
Crywolf wrote:
2ofclubs
Lounge. What is this the 7th time¿
I resubmitted my request to TLM like he requested. I could copy and paste but the yells of forgery I can live with out.
The codes stopped now that Jacob is gone - weren't they always Jacobs codes. Rotflmao when CW jumped on board (not as stowaway).
 Sorry you are pretty much solo Hood but I am sure your spirit will live go on.
Crywolf is online.
Hoodlum wrote:
the pressure is on clubs! who will he backstab in the end. :D
actually, clubs wont feel the pressure, it's an easy decision.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
many speculations and calculations were made. were they correct or not. time will tell.
vote count
rock - 3 - clubs, cw, abs
cw - 2 - hood, rock

passed to the other side and can not vote - 5 - thick. npat, blue, kc, jacob

rock cw is dead - here is his role assignment PM
Welcome to the cruise ship = Invincible
your name is Bert
your faction is officer
abilities - none yet
Win condition - eliminate all players not in your faction - you need not be alive to win
Alternate WC - survive until there are only players left that have an abecedarian name (whose letters are arranged in alphabetical order) - you must be alive to win

give me a few minutes to randomize the players who did not pick a room
Live long and prosper
Hoodlum wrote:
so it looks like i have some guess work to do. some stealing to do.

what are your names? is it ezra luke mark john ruth?