• 43 posts
  • Page 1 of 3
Tennesseelogman wrote:
sign-up here for a traditional mafia game.
here is a link to some general guidelines for mafia here on the D12 site  https://dominating12.com/forums/5/off-topic/1849/a-noobs-guide-to-dxii-mafia
this game will have only 2 factions = townies and mafia = no neutrals
i may or may not list possible roles and abilities(what do you suggest?)
townies are not allowed to use private messaging (PM) to anyone except the moderator. Mafia will have a PM set up between them by the moderator.
Public forum chat will only be allowed during the day phase and will be the only means of communication allowed by the townies
you win if your faction wins - you do not have to be alive to win

PM me if you have questions. This post will be updated as needed with additional info in bold

PLAYER LIST

1 - Madagascarter
2 - IrisPostTempestates
3 - Rockbert
4 - Bluegoetz
5 - ThickTalon
6 - 2ofclubs
7 - notoriouspat
8 - MacEohaid
9 - Ryomyr
10 - pygmyhippo277
11 - Crywolf
12 - Rcomer727
13 - KC321
14 - elysium5
15 - anuorre
16 - Anaxagore
17 - Jacob24
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
Madagascarter wrote:
I'm in!

I prefer games with no lists of the roles, as then it encourages creativity for the mafia.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Tennesseelogman wrote:
welcome iris (and any other new players that come along) - it will likely be a week or so before the game starts. past games have been much more complicated that this one will be. however, the more i think about it = the more ideas i come up with. i will try to keep it interesting without making it too lopsided. you can ask anything here about the game in general and you will get many opinions. during the game you may ask me anything by PM and if i answer = it will be the truth.
i will announce when signup will end and the game will start. i will then send out role assignments by PM to all players. we are hoping for 12-15 players
don't be surprised if you get invited to some risk games by some of the other players. we are just trying to get to know you better. you are allowed to chat about mafia in general outside of this forum but not about game specifics.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
ThickTalon wrote:
Hoping for a new crop of talent. As well as a lot of communication on the forums.

I am In!
2ofclubs wrote:
IrisPostTempestates
I'm in

Welcome to the aka lunches "lynches"
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Ryomyr wrote:
If you get in a crunch with player counts, you can put me in. 

My comms and time will be limited.
Rockbert wrote:
What's the target number Tennessee?
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.