Anyone Else Itching for a Game?
  • 8 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Rockbert wrote:
We need a new mafia game! Any game, as long as it's mafia. Anyone have anything they can throw together?
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
2ofclubs wrote:
i don't but of course willing to get lunch.  Holiday theme for turkeys or save Santa
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i can always put something original together but it is not as interesting as many others. do you want a strange up mafia vs townies game w no PMs (except mafia) or something more unpredictable and complex?
we played a risk game (that i am about to win btw) w the 7 players who had re-signed up for ely's cannonball run game and there were some that thought a simple straight up game should come next so as to maybe recruit some new players. .https://dominating12.com/game/1433047 see chat
of course, it does not have to be me to host if anyone else is willing.
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
yeah, gg in that game by the way. Yes, I think a simple, basic game would be fine as we could get people into it again and maybe have some new people to reinvigorate the mafia vibe. Feels like it's been dying pretty hard lately.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
IrisPostTempestates wrote:
Well the current mafia game is my first time playing it online and I'm really enjoying it. Only caveat is with 17 players, there are a ton of posts and it's a little time-consuming to keep up. Nonetheless another normal-themed or Christmas-theme game sounds fun - maybe Santa could have an ability to gift a player any of the other players' abilities for 1 day; Mrs. Clause could add you to the naughty list and take away or ability...
IrisPostTempestates is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
IrisPostTempestates
Well the current mafia game is my first time playing it online and I'm really enjoying it. Only caveat is with 17 players, there are a ton of posts and it's a little time-consuming to keep up. Nonetheless another normal-themed or Christmas-theme game sounds fun - maybe Santa could have an ability to gift a player any of the other players' abilities for 1 day; Mrs. Clause could add you to the naughty list and take away or ability...
My 1st game was Reindeerg Games most players had reindeer names. Mafiakidnapped Santa or Mrs. Clause, I don't remember mich but we had to save Christmas. We have done Haunted House with spirits, Hubie Holloween, cartels, Prison, moving cities, Mafia (Chicago based mafia), Money and Masks, Super Heros, one of my favorite Romeo Juliette, etc.
HOW ABOUT A D12 THEME? Includes Moderators, Players, ratings, cards....
> Answer: undefined c/o Fog (protection)
> ratings can be restrictive or source of power
> NO KILLING But if your rating drops to said level you are kicked
> gave to figure out what map we are on.
> option tabs...add time - request a mod, report,
> for bidden dual accounts
A lot of option for a game when the moderator has a twist mind set.

WRKD4IT