• 545 posts
  • Page 1 of 37
Tennesseelogman wrote:
Welcome to the community of Riverside (there is one is almost every state in the USA), a nice quiet place - or it used to be before the Mafia moved in. The Chicago mafia tried to recruit 17 local citizens for their new mafia branch. Some decided to join the mafia and some did not. The ones who did not now know of the plan and must be eliminated by the new mafia members for the Riverside mafia chapter to succeed. However, it will not be that easy. The innocent townies are out to stop them by using whatever means necessary to root out the traders and eliminate them.

During the day, these 17 citizens get together to discuss the issue and try to worm some information out of each other to uncover the mafia recruits and vote off/lynch those they think are most suspect. The person with the most lynch votes gets - well - - - - lynched. You will then find out if you were correct with your mob mentality or did you kill one of your own.
During the night, under cover of darkness, is when the mafia will make their move = an attempt to shoot somebody, however, they may run into some problems.

Phases are 24 hours long beginning and ending at 22:00 server time. That is currently 5:00 pm central time and 10:00 pm London time. I am starting the 1st day phase early since i have to leave for church at 22;00 and i can address any issues or answer any questions before i leave or about 3 hours later when i get back. So this 1st day phase is about 27 hours long. There will be no killing during the 1st day or night phase. Role PMs coming out shortly. The forum is open for chat immediately thereafter.
Anytime during the day phase, you may vote by putting it in bold. You may lynch, lunch, vote (whatever is clear), or may vote no lynch, or you can abstain. Note - other players do not mind if you thoughtfully vote no lynch or abstain but not voting at all will usually be a sign of non-participation and will get you lynched or otherwise killed.
You may copy/paste but no screen shots.
No codes from prior games or current risk games.
No mean mouthing the moderator in public
The game starts now with day 0 - forum chat allowed but no lynch vote today. I will try to remind everyone at the end of each day phase that there is no PM or forum chat allowed during the night phases.
Please do not edit posts.
Welcome especially to our 3 new players = IrisPostTempestates, Crywolf, and Jacob24

Roles are not necessarily associated with their commonly assigned abilities. i.e. - the assigned role of trash collector might be thought to be able to glean through another players trash and come up with clues leading to their faction allegiance. But that may or may not be true. He might just as well be able to operate a lie detector or he may have no abilities at all.
you win if your faction wins - you do not have to be alive to win
Only PMs set up by me are allowed

PLAYER LIST

1 - Madagascarter
2 - IrisPostTempestates
3 - Rockbert mafia - lawyer - lynched day 2
4 - Bluegoetz
5 - ThickTalon
6 - 2ofclubs
7 - notoriouspat
8 - MacEohaid - mechanic - mafia - lynched day 3
9 - Ryomyr
10 - pygmyhippo277
11 - Crywolf
12 - Rcomer727 - Preacher
13 - KC321
14 - elysium5 - town - mayor - killed night 2
15 - anuorre
16 - Anaxagore
17 - Jacob24
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
Rockbert wrote:
Awesome! thanks Tennessee! Welcome to the newcomers. I hope you have fun! :)
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
Jacob24 wrote:
Rockbert
Awesome! thanks Tennessee! Welcome to the newcomers. I hope you have fun! :)

Seems like something a Mafia might say. Watch out everyone
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Tennesseelogman wrote:
Breaking news - Rcomer is the Preacher.
He is available to hear your confession. At the end of day 0, i will randomly pick 2 players who have volunteered for me to send him your entire role assignment PM.
Only requests made to me through our PM will be honored. So, PM me if you want me to tell him all about you.
Live long and prosper
Jacob24 wrote:
If I volunteer to send it to him, would I be able to send a message to go along with it or just the same PM you sent me?
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Tennesseelogman wrote:
what happens if there are no two volunteers?

i will send 1 if there is one . i will send the 2nd when it comes in - maybe by day 1 or 2. and if there are more that 2 = i will pick 2 by random drawing
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
Does it mean Rcomer is town?
it does not mean that.

and there are no neutral
Live long and prosper
ThickTalon wrote:
Hello to all and to all a good game.

Looking forward to good communication on the forums. I am Town and ready to work together to find mafia.

Welcome new players.