Please keep it clean and cheesy Dad jokes are welcome!
  • 73 posts
  • Page 5 of 5
2ofclubs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
i can tell whether a person is judgmental just by looking at them.
That's something that one can reflect on.
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
after dumping a bucket of corn on the ground, i put up this sign just to be safe

WARNING
Baiting Deer is Illegal

This corn pile is intended
for squirrels, chipmunks, and
other such critters

Any Deer found
eating this corn
Will Be Shot
Live long and prosper
elysium5 wrote:
I only know 25 letters of the alphabet

I don't know Y
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
2ofclubs wrote:
I am lactose intolerant so I don't have jokes to share. Yeah just wining.
WRKD4IT
elysium5 wrote:
A family of moles awakens from hibernation.

The father mole pokes his head out of the hole and says, “I smell tulips. It must be spring!”

Then, the mother mole pokes her head out of the hole and says, “I smell cherry blossoms. It MUST be spring!”

The baby mole tries to squeeze between his parents but gets stuck and says, “All I smell is molasses.”
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Crywolf wrote:
Can a kangaroo jump higher than a house?
the answer (click to show)
elysium5 wrote:
Knock, knock.
Who’s there?
A little old lady.
A little old lady who?
Hey, you can yodel!
Crywolf wrote:
Believe nothing and trust no one this April Fools’ Day.
......so it’s just like any other day

elysium5 wrote:
I no longer believe in science.

Take for instance, atoms.

They make up everything.
elysium5 wrote:
“Dad, can you tell me what a solar eclipse is?” 

“No sun.”
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i do not have any eclipse glasses so i will just use my leftover 3-D theater glasses
Live long and prosper
elysium5 wrote:
Great idea, I heard that there is an online resource for everyone who suffers retinal damage watching the solar eclipse. It really is a site for sore eyes.