• 19 posts
  • Page 1 of 2
KC321 wrote:
Hi Friends. Just wanted to drop a quick THANK YOU to those of you who are willing/able to host Mafia. I get a lot of joy from playing these games. I recognize how hard it is to be attentive to the many DMs as well as the forum to make these games possible. Your hard work is appreciated!
KC321 is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
your welcome
Abs has said that he may be able to host one next - and should be able to play
we will see
Live long and prosper
Ryomyr wrote:
KC321
Hi Friends. Just wanted to drop a quick THANK YOU to those of you who are willing/able to host Mafia. I get a lot of joy from playing these games. I recognize how hard it is to be attentive to the many DMs as well as the forum to make these games possible. Your hard work is appreciated!

Well said, KC! I totally agree. I have unlimited patience for the hosts, even if life stuff pops up mid game.

This is also the reason I am going to most likely let a few games pass. I feel a bit guilty giving a half-hearted effort when I am busy and everyone else, host included, is putting in their best. 
RyanairLol wrote:
Thank you so much, all!
I really enjoy hosting em, will look forward to doing more.
Cheers!
Rockbert wrote:
KC321

totally agree KC! I will be up to play the next one.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
periwinkle wrote:
Yes much appreciated!  I'm sure it is quite entertaining reading all those chats too!
Tennesseelogman wrote:
abs has not yet responded - so does anybody else have a game to host?

one of my favorites was the game by hood that had the different town sections and had a mayor, a lookout, jailer, etc. i could try to duplicate that one if we want to.
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
That one was a lot of fun! In a couple months I'd like to try my hand at hosting one, but no where near ready now
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Tennesseelogman wrote:
does anybody have a game to host or should i try to duplicate the hoodtown game? hood has not responded to my request for him to do it.
Live long and prosper
Madagascarter wrote:
I want to do something similar to the Mortal Engines one I did last year. Tweaked a little bit trying to keep the parts I liked, but change the parts I didn’t. Could be a while though before I’m ready though. For the next two weeks I’m going to be really busy though.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
2ofclubs wrote:
Maybe Mask and Coins again.  It was a good game and wouldn't need restructuring.
WRKD4IT