• 19 posts
  • Page 1 of 2
KC321 wrote:
Hi Friends. Just wanted to drop a quick THANK YOU to those of you who are willing/able to host Mafia. I get a lot of joy from playing these games. I recognize how hard it is to be attentive to the many DMs as well as the forum to make these games possible. Your hard work is appreciated!
Tennesseelogman wrote:
your welcome
Abs has said that he may be able to host one next - and should be able to play
we will see
Live long and prosper
Ryomyr wrote:
KC321
Hi Friends. Just wanted to drop a quick THANK YOU to those of you who are willing/able to host Mafia. I get a lot of joy from playing these games. I recognize how hard it is to be attentive to the many DMs as well as the forum to make these games possible. Your hard work is appreciated!

Well said, KC! I totally agree. I have unlimited patience for the hosts, even if life stuff pops up mid game.

This is also the reason I am going to most likely let a few games pass. I feel a bit guilty giving a half-hearted effort when I am busy and everyone else, host included, is putting in their best. 
Ryomyr is online.
RyanairLol wrote:
Thank you so much, all!
I really enjoy hosting em, will look forward to doing more.
Cheers!
Rockbert wrote:
KC321

totally agree KC! I will be up to play the next one.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
periwinkle wrote:
Yes much appreciated!  I'm sure it is quite entertaining reading all those chats too!
Tennesseelogman wrote:
abs has not yet responded - so does anybody else have a game to host?

one of my favorites was the game by hood that had the different town sections and had a mayor, a lookout, jailer, etc. i could try to duplicate that one if we want to.
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
That one was a lot of fun! In a couple months I'd like to try my hand at hosting one, but no where near ready now
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Tennesseelogman wrote:
does anybody have a game to host or should i try to duplicate the hoodtown game? hood has not responded to my request for him to do it.
Live long and prosper
Madagascarter wrote:
I want to do something similar to the Mortal Engines one I did last year. Tweaked a little bit trying to keep the parts I liked, but change the parts I didn’t. Could be a while though before I’m ready though. For the next two weeks I’m going to be really busy though.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
2ofclubs wrote:
Maybe Mask and Coins again.  It was a good game and wouldn't need restructuring.
WRKD4IT