Mafia game sign up
  • 32 posts
  • Page 2 of 3
KC321 wrote:
2ofclubs
KC is a loose cannon. That is Not good for any faction.
♧lunch KC will be my tentative vote when ever that phase will be.

Saya the guy who lynched me in Animal kingdom knowing that we were the same species :)
2ofclubs wrote:
KC321
2ofclubs
KC is a loose cannon. That is Not good for any faction.
♧lunch KC will be my tentative vote when ever that phase will be.

Saya the guy who lynched me in Animal kingdom knowing that we were the same species :)
Nada. It was a vote that wouldn't develope into a lynch. Other words a strategically placed vote - not all is as it appears but sometimes a cigar is a cigar. On another note, your PMs were lacking in the opinion of all other feathers.
Agian, No ill intended my feathered friend.
Have fun but beware of wolves in sheep clothing also don't be a sheep blindly going off to slaughter.

"Hopelessly passing your time in the grassland away
Only dimly aware of a certain unease in the air
You better watch out
There may be dogs about
I've looked over Jordan, and I have seen
Things are not what they seem
What do you get for pretending the danger's not real
Meek and obedient you follow the leader
Down well trodden corridors into the valley of steel
What a surprise
The look of terminal shock in your eyes
Now things are really what they seem
No, this is no bad dream........"
WRKD4IT
Madagascarter wrote:
Ok, I've got a good idea of how I want my game to go now. If anyone still wants to join in please sign up ASAP as I am starting to write the role PMs.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Rockbert wrote:
Madagascarter
Hey guys, as Elysium5's game isn't moving I thought I'd start sign ups for a mafia game as I have time.

For the theme, I think I'm going to base it on a Zombie Apocalypse theme, maybe a little bit of super hero powers as well. The game won't be too crazy, but I still have to write things up work out checks and balances but all the general themes you are used to in a mafia game will be there.

1. ThickTalon
2. Rockbert
3. AlexCheckMate
4. TLM
5. MacEohoid
6. Bluegoetz
7. 2ofClubs (if I can start quick enough)
8. RyanairLol
9. pygmyhippo277
10. KC321
11. Rcomer727
12. Periwinkle
13. NotoriousPat
14. Ryomyr

Hey Alex, you forgot to add Tennessee on this list.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert wrote:
oh never mind. you did. TLM, wasn't thinking. disregard.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
2ofclubs wrote:
I have until the 1st then very limited game time. WELCOME TO THE NEWBs
 I am a good guy and not a threat.
As always I will be up front with Maverick, storm chaser and any others that want to be friends.
With all the idel gas from the cannon ball, i will have some cocktails to light up the nights.
Have fun.
WRKD4IT
ThickTalon wrote:
Clubs' "very limited game time" is the equivalent of 25 posts a day instead of 27.
Rockbert wrote:
I think we've pretty much got everyone right?
- Thomas Mann
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i just sent a reminder to the following former players in case any of them want to play

elysium5, robit, pdbq, Hoodlum, huskers01, dough_boy, GeneralChaos, boomoo82, DreamStreet, jkl3699, Abs, thepriceisright, RustyShackleford
Live long and prosper
dough_boy wrote:
I was only going to do Ely's because we never finished the first one. Now two for two. LOL.

I am on vacation for a couple of weeks and won't be able to do one.
Madagascarter wrote:
I'm going to close the Sign Up. I'm almost finished writing the Role PMs. It'll either start later tonight, tomorrow or latest Sunday.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Rockbert wrote:
Looking forward to it.
- Thomas Mann