Mafia game sign up
  • 32 posts
  • Page 1 of 3
Madagascarter wrote:
Hey guys, as Elysium5's game isn't moving I thought I'd start sign ups for a mafia game as I have time.

For the theme, I think I'm going to base it on a Zombie Apocalypse theme, maybe a little bit of super hero powers as well. The game won't be too crazy, but I still have to write things up work out checks and balances but all the general themes you are used to in a mafia game will be there.

1. ThickTalon
2. Rockbert
3. AlexCheckMate
4. TLM
5. MacEohoid
6. Bluegoetz
7. 2ofClubs (if I can start quick enough)
8. RyanairLol
9. pygmyhippo277
10. KC321
11. Rcomer727
12. Periwinkle
13. NotoriousPat
14. Ryomyr
15. Abs
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
AlexCheckMate wrote:
I'll give it a preliminary sign up - when things get more clear (when we're playing, with how many, guesstimate on time investment), I'll finalise things. Thanks Madagascarter!
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
2ofclubs wrote:
I can play after June 9th. So I am pending based on start date.
Just not sure how strong the Candians inter will be and if available.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
KC is a loose cannon. That is Not good for any faction.
♧lunch KC will be my tentative vote when ever that phase will be.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
AlexCheckMate wrote:
2ofclubs
I can play after June 9th. So I am pending based on start date.
Just not sure how strong the Candians inter will be and if available.

I'm European and don't truly know anything about the other continents.
From what I understand, elysium5 is Canadian... he has Internet issues on a regular basis. Consult him for further information.
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein