Part II
  • 1054 posts
  • Page 66 of 71
Hoodlum wrote:
best chance at a draw anyway. let's see. play is on you TLM.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
orzhovboss wrote:
ps don't answer that. we wouldn't want to hurt their feelings now would we.
Hoodlum wrote:
i don't really want to wake up at 250am or stay up till 3am to change my vote.
who deserves it more? the Elite, risking letting you live? Elite, playing you like a fiddle?
i mean i tried and tried to get town to lynch orz..to get my faction halfway there, even had to token bribe! it was an effort.
Elite played you so much that even today, until orz lynched ya, ya still hadn't realize till i had to flush it out for ya.
who do i crown? who would you crown?
I think, Elite risking letting you live, and killing off all the other main thinkers like virt/mada/ely while going under the radar is worthy of a win, while you made me work!! for a loss!
i think i will try the loophole, and see if that works for the draw. let's try it!
do i set my alarm to change my vote? or keep the lynch on TLM

orzhovboss wrote:
Hoodlum
i don't really want to wake up at 250am or stay up till 3am to change my vote.
who deserves it more? the Elite, risking letting you live? Elite, playing you like a fiddle?
i mean i tried and tried to get town to lynch orz..to get my faction halfway there, even had to token bribe! it was an effort.
Elite played you so much that even today, until orz lynched ya, ya still hadn't realize till i had to flush it out for ya.
who do i crown? who would you crown?
I think, Elite risking letting you live, and killing off all the other main thinkers like virt/mada/ely while going under the radar is worthy of a win, while you made me work!!
i think i will try the loophole, and see if that works for the draw. let's try it!
do i set my alarm to change my vote? or keep the lynch on TLM

Get that sleep.
Rockbert wrote:
Man. This game. You cooked up a doozy Anax. Well done. Honestly, my head is spinning with all this. Here I am just trying to make sense of if all.

I am sad we lost Ryomyr. Now we know he was a cop as he stated he was. We know Ready4War was Vaccinated Vanilla. Who do we have left now? 2 vaccinated / 1 unvaccinated and 2 elite.

Borrowing from one of my earlier posts: .

Post #739
Tennesseelogman - Vaccinated Cop (I am more sure of this than others) Not sure anymore. He could be cop, he could be the Data Analyst (which is basically the same as the cop)
LandoCalriskian - Says he is the other Vaccinated 'Cop. But could also be elite Administrator or Data Analyst. (He posted inspection results of some sort, so he either is the cop or he's elite.)
Rockbert - Vaccinated Vanilla
orzhovboss - Pretty sure Orz is the last Unvaccinated (based on past votes where he voted for the vaccinated to die) He could be the other Vaccinated but I just don't know. If he's the other unvaccinated he's the survivalist and has been killing town all game.
Hoodlum - I don't know about him either. He claims town / vaccinated but sometimes acts like an elite.

From an earlier post of mine, post #810 addressed to Tennessee:

Spoiler (click to show)

That last part I just want on record in case I am right. That way I can say I called it. haha.

Honestly guys, I don't know what to do here. I will vote to lynch, but I don't know who at this moment. Tennessee, despite your accusations toward me, I am still interested to hear what you're thinking. When can you reveal what you are wanting to reveal but have been holding back?

IF we have another cop alive, I say info dump your investigations, ALL OF THEM. Let's see it all now so we can wade through this to come to a vote that can somehow save town.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Hoodlum wrote:
well, basically rockbert, i choose the winner. and i am blackmailing town to vote an elite, to somehow through a loophole that this is a tie!

if it isn't a tie, then it's elites game, and they deserve the win in my opinion, since TLM was played, and TLM didn't consider the position he would be in at this point. If you are a fan of survivor or know how that works. You gotta tread carefully on who's name you write down (lynch vote) because it will come back around. TLM made me work! orz worked hard and fooled TLM up till today.

I am still fighting for my faction, and i won't settle for a loss. I will try for the loophole draw, where I killed my own faction, and the Elite still had to kill 11 non elite. it doesn't look like i will get the draw, but if not, i do feel that the Elite deserve the win otherwise.
This is the best outcome for my faction.
Abs, got himself killed early. The doc didn't figure out who was his faction, he made himself suspicious, where I shot him, and 2ofclubs messed up with the vote between orz and blue. We all made our mistakes, so probably don't deserve the win.

So for rock, and TLM i suggest you vote the same person. either lando or orz. You have to hope for a draw with me.
Hoodlum wrote:
to all the other Vaxx. sorry bout it. Ely deserves MVP.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
some have played a really good (deceptive) game. and i guess it's over - -but - - anyone
please tell me any scenario where elite do not win. how can the vote go and elite do not win. you know there are only 2 vax left and that none of the other 3 are going to join you, you know the 2 elite are going to vote together. the only possible way is for the elite to get someone to join their vote and win immediately or not have a 2/2 tie so that they can win with the next night kill.
so any any any any other way this could possibly go. it seems that you hood have given up and perhaps rock has given up. we vax can not win this but we can put hood in a position to make a tie and he knows it. LYNCH hood 
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i have been fooled about several of you - but w the report from anax that hood does not have a vac cert makes him the unvac shooter. is it in any way possible that anax started this game w 1 of the elite without a vac cert? and if so hood could be elite. and if so i and the other vac should be voting on someone else to provide an opportunity for a tie. and if so the real unvac shooter should vote no lynch to get a tie????
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
wow orz - i was your biggest supporter and now this is how you repay me - i take back everything i said about you and half of what i thought :)
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
so have i been wrong about everything except where it really counts - the lynch votes - day 1 vote = abs,, day 2 = abs - jailer, day 3 = orz - elite (and i strongly urged blue to vote orz off), day 4 = 2oc - hacker, day 5 = hood - survivalist
Live long and prosper
Hoodlum wrote:
Sorry TLM. ryo failed as a cop, and you got played by Elite. they kept you alive strung you along. orz charmed you over while all you could see was a hoodlum. The elite used that. It was masterful to see.
All the effort that I put in, even stooping as low as a bet couldn't even take your focus of me. All the effort to try and manipulate town into lynching you as an option was tiresome. You were allowed to keep playing by the elite every night. They tried to figure out who I was, as I had two be tricky in both chats, with multiple chats. You will hear how I disguised myself there. How i watched the d12 activity and the discord activity to figure out who was in the room. I did get trigger happy, as soon as AB's did too much at the start. Main thing is. Town power roles got outplayed.