• 46 posts
  • Page 1 of 4
Tennesseelogman wrote:
New mafia game. I have never hosted before but hopefully the open format of this game will allow others to join in and explain things at times.

The set up will be good guys/townie/superheros vs bad guys/mafia/ villains. The only reason for the superhero vs villain thing is due to abilities/powers that each player will have. Basically, there will be a list of abilities and their applications for each player to choose from. It will work like like a normal mafia game on here with good guy and bad guy roles being assigned randomly but you choose your ability or abilities. This will be a pretty straightforward mafia game with no surprises. I will post the abilities in a couple of weeks so that you can study them ahead of time. Sign-up will go through December 12. After the abilities are posted , feel free to ask any questions for clarification.

Tell all who are or will be active on this site to check it out and join.

List of players:

1. elysium5
2. 2ofclubs
3. Rockbert
4. Ryomyr
5. jkl3699
6. Abs
7. backdoorblast
8. Wompdompers
9. begold pygmyhippo277
10 LandoCalriskian
11 maxrebo
12 Madagascarter
13.Virtuosity98
14. AlexCheckMate
15. KoE_Doja
16. Bluegoetz
17. Anaxagore
18. astarrboy
19. Hoodlum
20. MarshyMotty
21. clarkenfeld

If you haven't played mafia on this site before, you should read some of the game thread intros from prior games to understand the basic rules and guidelines. I will post them later here but this would give you a better idea of things to come. You can also read further into the thread to see how to vote to lynch someone. There will also be alot of chat thru private messages that you will not be able to see from those games.
Live long and prosper
elysium5 wrote:
Awesome, Tenn. I'm in.

I was going to do the next one but I've been so busy I just couldn't set aside the right amount of time each day but I will be able to do one soon. In the meantime, I would love to play again and I will make the time for it as well as make the time to help you if you need it along the way.

Just remember, mistakes are never really a problem. You can only learn from making mistakes so you have to make them in order to get better.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Rockbert wrote:
I am in. I will have some time restrictions monday through thursdays from 9-12 AZ time, but would love to play. I can work around it. Also, I think Ryomyr (formerly known as rheisel) should be invited.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
Rockbert wrote:
so happy a new mafia game is here! :)
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
Madagascarter wrote:
I’ll join

Note to other people joining. This is a mafia game. It does not involve risk at all. There is no map. It’s just forums and private messaging and role playing.

I’ll tell V98 to join too
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Sounds good :)

@Tennesseelogman what kind of activity do you reckon you need in this game of yours?
I notice I've got some trouble with activity lately (just playing 36h games now); if that might pose a problem, I'm fine with being excluded.

-Alex
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein