• 46 posts
  • Page 3 of 4
Virtuosity98 wrote:
I'm fine with Blue joining :)
16 players! Looking forward to it :D
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Tennesseelogman wrote:
i am now sending out the abilities list to everyone individually and you can use that chat thread to ask questions or make comments to me. Please hold off on making public comments about the abilities until the game starts.
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
Bluegoetz
I'll Play, but I'd like to say now so everyone knows upfront that tennesseelogman is my father-in-law.
-doesn't mean he's gonna bend the rules in any way for me (quite the contrary actually)
-I don't have any special inside information about this game.
-I don't have access to his account or him to mine.
however If Anyone is uncomfortable with me participating then I'm happy to sit this one out.

I remember learning that from a mafia game a few games back Blue, so no, no issues with it.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Tennesseelogman wrote:
This is in answer to a request for clarification:
xxxxxxx said:
05 Dec 2021, 17:25
Q? Does this equate to that I won't be able to talk in vote phase (i.e share opinion or ....and/or mean shooter can read my PM's) and how long does this last? ?
12. - Invisibility - can be used 1x and must be requested ahead of time but it covers the next 3 consecutive phases (72 actual hours). during the day phase if you get the most lynch votes the mob will not be able to find you resulting in a no lynch. during the day or night phase if someone tries to shoot you they can not kill you since they can not see you - however if they would get a lucky shot in dark and wound you. while recovering from your wound, your high fever will make you delirious and you will start babbling - your shooter will overhear you state any remaining abilities you have and you will recognize your shooter. Also you will not be able to show yourself and vote at the lynch vote(s). - well, you can vote but it will not count.

Q??
Can I place rank i.e.
- Player a ranks them 15,15,15, 3,3,3, 4,5,6,7,8,9,10,12,13,14,
- Player b ranks them 15,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,1,2
Tennesseelogman said:
05 Dec 2021, 18:20
good questions - i will share this info w the group.

you can talk in PM and public forum for those phases (3) but your vote will not count. shooter can only read the PMs that you direct at him.
no - you can not list any ability more than once.
Live long and prosper
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Rockbert
Bluegoetz
I'll Play, but I'd like to say now so everyone knows upfront that tennesseelogman is my father-in-law.
-doesn't mean he's gonna bend the rules in any way for me (quite the contrary actually)
-I don't have any special inside information about this game.
-I don't have access to his account or him to mine.
however If Anyone is uncomfortable with me participating then I'm happy to sit this one out.

I remember learning that from a mafia game a few games back Blue, so no, no issues with it.

Agreed. The both of you have made a respectable impression on me. I do not doubt either of your morals, so feel free to play along, for as far as I'm concerned :)
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Anaxagore wrote:
I'll play for sure
I see many new names. That's good

I'll try to find the time to host one after Elysium
astarrboy wrote:
if there is till room i will play but know now im a newbie to this.

will probably make mistakes
Tennesseelogman wrote:
in the rules/guidelines spoiler it should read - post #20 - spoiler
-All outside forms of communication about this game are completely disallowed.

Also - do not hold grudges from prior mafia games or risk games - this is a new game.

all day and night phase actions will take place simultaneously. i think that means that in 3 person shoot out = all 3 would die. and if somebody gets shot during the day phase = their vote would count - correct me if i'm wrong.

request for information (spy) will be answered answered immediately/asap. information to be given after a kill is attempted will have to wait until end of phase when the shot is made (invisibility and others).

you may or may not know the total number on each team - depending on how many players we have. - currently 19 - boy i wish i were playing :)
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
to you new players

do not be surprised or needlessly suspicious of anyone who reaches out to you in private message after the game starts. you will likely get many requests to start a chat. this is how the game is played. All chats should include me. if you get one that accidently left me out - just add me when you reply - it was probably a new player who didn't know.

i will read all private chats and the public forum and try to answer any questions that i can but it may be best to ask me privately 1 on 1.

remember - this is a game of deceit but also cooperation - so expect the unexpected
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
will super heroes have capes (capes can be bad) and side kicks LOL
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Tennesseelogman
-All outside forms of communication about this game are completely disallowed.
I assume this means, no off-site communication. PMs and forum thread communication only. Right?

Tennesseelogman
all day and night phase actions will take place simultaneously. i think that means that in 3 person shoot out = all 3 would die. and if somebody gets shot during the day phase = their vote would count - correct me if i'm wrong.
Since you are the mod, it's your call. As long as everyone knows beforehand, you can set it up how you like.

Tennesseelogman
currently 19 - boy i wish i were playing :)
I think this is the biggest mafia game ever hosted! It's going to be crazy by the looks of things, thanks Tennessee for making it possible! :):)

It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Tennesseelogman wrote:
virt - right, but not even on site in risk game chats that you are in with other mafia game players (unless it has no bearing on the game - like " wow, the mafia game is wild"

there should be no time zone advantage - since all actions - shots and votes - take place at the same time - lynch votes will count.

if using x-ray vision, mind reading, or super sonic hearing the results of your request will be given as soon as i read the post and the info can be shared in PM or public forum immediately. bear in mind that I will likely be in bed from 10 pm to 5 am central time USA (4:00 - 11;00 D12 clock) and you will not likely get an answer during that time span.

Also , time travel - you can Not set the clock back 24 hrs and affect 2 phases - what i mean is that you can undo the actions and results of the previous phase only. you must do this asap after the phase ends - i will allow 1 hour. after this i will share more details about the events of the phase and it can not be undone. initially i will give only the info of who died and how (i will have to study on this a while)
Live long and prosper