New Mafia game Sign Up
  • 23 posts
  • Page 1 of 2
Madagascarter wrote:
Brand new mafia game! Hopefully not too crazy. I’ll edit this post more as ideas come to me. Anyway, for some reason in your prison, murders are happening nightly. You don’t know their motive or who is doing it, but they have sealed your prison off from the outside. Not even the guards can enter in and out. They can’t move anyone for fear of moving a ruthless killer somewhere else so you’re all trapped and continuing prison duties. However the conversation is controlled by which prisoner does what duties therefore limiting communication with only other prisoners and guards on the same duty as you. With limited communication, how will you work out who you can trust?

Format (click to show)

Player List (click to show)

I’ll probably add more stuff to this later
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
elysium5 wrote:
I'm in
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
2ofclubs wrote:
  In please.  Note: July 15th to the 30th my availability may be limited.
I will trade soap on a rope for a cell phone LOL
WRKD4IT
Rockbert wrote:
looks like we have the usual crew so far, where's AlexCheckMate?
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
may i suggest that the game be allowed to play out until the bitter end. the last couple of games were called early as well they should have been - but some could not see that and had questions as to whether or not there could have possibly been another outcome. :)
Live long and prosper
Madagascarter wrote:
Ok I intend to start on Monday, so last minute signups pls join. I’ll see if I can get V98 to join as well. Hopefully we can get 15 people
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand