Money & Masks 2
  • 3425 posts
  • Page 7 of 229
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Night 0 is now over.
Processing night actions. Since this is the first night, it could take me quite a while to organise everything.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

2ofclubs wrote:
slow is smooth and smooth is slow.
Waiting on the crier. 

And no - we cant trust anyone yet maybe never -BUT we have to and mistakes are great learning ops.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Town Crier:
Town Crier, M1 (click to show)

It is now Morning 1. Please conduct any actions you wish to perform.
Morning 1 will end in 24 hours (countdown).
Morning Actions: (click to show)

Feedback on night actions coming out shortly.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
2ofclubs
slow is smooth and smooth is slow.
Waiting on the crier. 
Virt is busy and busy is Virt B| Thanks for your patience everyone, trust me when I say I had loads to calculate, notate, organise, write, triple-check, and then distribute :) I'm trying to be a bot, but it's hard :P

If you see/think that I've made any mistakes, please let me know via PM :)
Day Actions:

marion wrote:
Tennesseelogman
it would be nice to hear a peep or two out of alex, mdhag, and marion just to know you are reading the chat
I’m keeping up!
Anaxagore wrote:
Hmm so 2ofclubs didn't do what he said he would do...
Curious to get Elysium's report about who was home and who was out.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Some explanation for the account balance numbers is needed. The numbers after "Account balance:" show a phase-by-phase history of the number of coins you had (up to the current phase).
Virtuosity98:
Account balance: 1000000, 0
Inventory: Headache
Town Rich List: Your net worth is the 16th highest.
This mod feedback would mean that Virtuosity98 had 1 million coins at the start of Night 1, zero coins at the start of Morning 1, and he currently has a Headache :)
Day Actions:

Rockbert wrote:
Haha! Thanks for the breakdown!
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert wrote:
Seems a lot of people are still pretty quiet. At this moment, because I think his party would be best for town, I am voting thusly: 

#ELECT Elysium5
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Ryomyr wrote:
I had prepared an election speech, but, alas, I am forbidden to run. What else will I be forbidden to do? Perhaps, love will set me free...

Here is a partial transcript of an election speech I hope to give in the future...when I am not being oppressed by men of power:

Wherefore, we deign the trifles and grudges of men, let us elect fair women to lead our charge. I ... ahem, WE ... cannot abide the dividing and burning of this fair town.
Wherefore, it is within my rights to #RUNFORELECTION, I do so with the full weight of love and passion for Verona and all her fair citizens.
Art thou not tired of men? Well-intention men, good men even, fathers, brothers ... brave and gallant men ... dizzied whilst brandishing their bangers and blades. Mere babes in sagging skin sacks.
Art thou not ready for youth, for fairness? The streets quicken with the blood of bent dreams, with the madness of our masters. Yet, masters we need, lest our fair town be lost to the full depravity of some wicked and quiet death.
Thou, my dearest people, follow me. I shall lead you through fair day and dark night. Our innocent Veronans must survive, MUST thrive until loves lost return again.
Thou, long love art my dream, and with you I shall go. 

Oh wherefore art thou, Romeo? I pray you hidden and so you remain, and I pray fair Verona keep her domain.

Ryomyr wrote:
...Actually, Ely only needs one vote, right?  Shouldn't we simply provide the one vote so that Ely doesn't gain too much coin? (In the off chance that he isn't town...)

Tennesseelogman wrote:
well it seems as if somebody lied - i wish now i had not pulled out of the race due to believing those statements :(
Live long and prosper