• 21 posts
  • Page 1 of 2
Madagascarter wrote:
Background

This Christmas while many of us were enjoying the festivities in our COVID safe way, there was one man who was alone. This man was hiking up a mountain in Scotland he thought he knew fairly well. However, the fog descended, and the path he was all familiar with was different? Had he taken a wrong turn in the fog? He retraced his steps but he was totally lost. He couldn't find the path he was so familar with. He tried to keep calm. He had plenty of water and a good bit of food. But minuites hiking turned to hours and the sun was setting. It was getting bitterly cold. So awfully cold. He longed to stretch out over an open fire. And all of the sudden he entered a valley and the fog cleared. He could see light in the distance! A house! Shelter! Somewhere to at least stay the night! Hopefully warm as well! The man stumbled to house and eventually made it to the front door, knocked once, twice, three times... Just his luck no-one was home. But the lights were on and he was desperate. He opened the door and entered.

The next we know of this man was that he appeared in Dundee handing leaflets out and encouraging people to come on his ghost tour of a haunted house in the Cairngorms. It attracted intrest and those who sign up for the mafia game here are signing for the ghost tour. So, who's in?

Game mechanics (click to show)
Player List (click to show)

Before signing up please note, this is not a risk game. This is a role playing game!
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
elysium5 wrote:
First to sign up!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Virtuosity98 wrote:
In please :)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Madagascarter wrote:
3 more would be great! We could even get more! I've planned all the roles now :) I'm planning to start it at the start of January
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Tennesseelogman wrote:
I messaged all the players from the last 3 mafia games (except for the 2 that have been inactive for the last 2 months)
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.