Sign-up
  • 28 posts
  • Page 2 of 2
elysium5 wrote:
I was hoping to have more than 9 players and now we do!

The game will start the game will begin Sunday, December 6th 11:59PM!

Sign-ups will remain open until Sunday, December 6th 10:00PM. That gives me enough time to flesh out a few extra character roles for additional players. The more the merrier!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
Any extra players over the original minimum of nine is fantastic!

The game could be played with just the original 9 Reindeer but I really wanted to have some special extra characters and now we do!

Still time to join.

Beginners welcome.

Experienced players and myself as the host are happy to help you along.

This is a fun game and of course new players are going to make mistakes but that is ok as this is a game about either helping each other in trying to win or trying to manipulate and force players to make mistakes as well as forming alliances to help you or each other to win.

So if you enjoy winning as well as stabbing others in the back in a most ruthless and respectable fashion, don't be afraid to join!

This is not a risk game, this is a role playing game taking place in this forum and in related PM's
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
You're in, Bluegoetz
Tennesseelogman wrote:
Now that game has started, as backup moderator i am just making sure everybody got their role assignments. if you did not - send me a PM and i will have elysium resend it. and then when you get it forward a copy of it to me and i will check it against my list to make sure it is correct. and believe me, i i promise not tell anyone else unless they promise not to tell anyone else.
Live long and prosper
elysium5 wrote:
Sign-ups are now closed and roles will go out over the next few hours.
Anaxagore wrote:
Tennesseelogman
Now that game has started, as backup moderator i am just making sure everybody got their role assignments. if you did not - send me a PM and i will have elysium resend it. and then when you get it forward a copy of it to me and i will check it against my list to make sure it is correct. and believe me, i i promise not tell anyone else unless they promise not to tell anyone else.

Don't send anything to Tennesse, this is obviously a joke
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Tennesseelogman

Please let me know (by PM & in this thread) whether you've received my role in full detail. It'd be a shame if something went wrong over simple logistics... additionally, send along all other PM's you've received thus far, so I can keep statistics on how important everyone thinks this is. The more important they perceive your message, the more invested I'd rate them for this game and therewith the more likely for them to be active an asset to gameplay mechanics. Thanks for your trouble in advance!
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein