Sign-up
  • 28 posts
  • Page 1 of 2
elysium5 wrote:
Mafia Reindeer Games

This will be a simple structured game. 24 hour days/nights.

No maximum limit on players. Minimum players will be 9.

Active players wanted so it will be a short sign-up period.

Not much time to save the holidays so the game will begin Tuesday, December 1st 11:59PM!

If there are not 9 players by that time, the game will start 24-48 hours after reaching the 9 player minimum.

I do hope there will be much more than that and we can start at the original proposed time.

All members welcome to play
so sign up now
to reserve your spot
at the front of Santa's sleigh!

Players
1. Virtuosity98
2. AlexCheckMate
3. Anaxagore
4. Madagascarter
5. Mdhaglund
6. Hoodlum
7. Cinco-DeMaio
8. Rockbert
9. Drax
10. rheisel
11. Ready4war
12. Tennesseelogman
13. Bluegoetz
14. 2ofclubs
15. Vicious
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Virtuosity98 wrote:
In please!
Spoiler (click to show)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

AlexCheckMate wrote:
Is this game: https://dominating12.com/forums/5/off-topic/3348/the-cannonball-run-official-game-thread/post/60588#post-60588 still going to be continued?

I don't mind signing up for the new one, but I don't want to be playing two of these games simultaneously (my mind would go nuts) and I'd prefer to first complete the first one.
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
elysium5 wrote:
Hey, Mad. Good to see you!

@AlexCheckMate, no, I won't be finishing that game. Sorry for that. Between the info being lost, the time spent trying to piece it back together and the time now lost with some players likely not being here to help finish, it is a lost cause. I could set up a new one in the same fashion in the future but for now, I thought I would start back up with something more basic to get it flowing again.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Mdhaglund wrote:
Ill play. Any past games where I can see the rules? Or will we get a rundown when it begins?
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Mdhaglund
Ill play. Any past games where I can see the rules? Or will we get a rundown when it begins?
@Mdhaglund, here is a thread that was created to answer such questions! :)
https://dominating12.com/forums/5/off-topic/1849/a-noobs-guide-to-dxii-mafia

If you have any more questions, we're a supportive community and we'll help you out. In any case, elysium5 as the host can help you understand the game. Good to have you on board! :)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

elysium5 wrote:
We don't have enough players yet so the deadline for sign-ups will be extended until we have the minimum.