• 43 posts
  • Page 3 of 3
elysium5 wrote:
I haven't set this up yet because I was hoping to hear back from otter. hasn't been on since the 4th. I'll give it a couple more days. Anyone else want to join?
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Virtuosity98 wrote:
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnn :D
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

elysium5 wrote:
Ok, hitting the reset button on this one. I would like to get his going again, even if it is only a few players.

It has been a while so I am going to start fresh with the sign-ups. Who would like to be in?
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
2 so far. I do not need many to start these games and I have many cases to be solved so sign up now!
elysium5 wrote:
You know this is a role playing game and not a risk game, right?
elysium5 wrote:
So do I! Ok, roll call everyone...

Confirmed Players so far are:
1.Hoodlum
2.Anaxagore
3.Tennesseelogman
4.Kyla
5.Vicious
6.Sygmassacre
7.Virtuosity98
8.dough_boy
9.huskers01