• 43 posts
  • Page 1 of 3
elysium5 wrote:
When Dr. Watson returns to his shared Baker Street residence after a much relaxing Sunday morning stroll, he finds his roommate and companion Sherlock Holmes in a very exited state;

"Watson! I have caught the scent! I am closing in on the villainous Professor Moriarty! This is it! The final problem to rid the scourge of London once and for all is at hand and within our grasp to solve! I warn you, though. This will be dangerous. Life and death, as a matter of fact. I will understand completely if you do not wish to join me in this final case as it will be the end of us if we fail. But fail we must not! For if we do, i fear nothing will ever be able to stop the machinations of the most diabolical mind London has ever seen! It will take all of our resources and all of our wits to accomplish, but it will be for a singularly important purpose! Will you join me in finding a solution to end this shadow of treachery once and for all?"

New players welcome!

This is a mafia style forum based role playing game, not a risk game! Feel free to ask any questions!

Characters and roles will be assigned based on the number of participants.

Communication between players must take place in either the public forum of the official game thread or via private message that must also include me (the host).
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
The roles will be based on how many people join.

They will be simple and straight forward so this will be a good game for both beginners and experienced players alike.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
huskers01 wrote:
I'm going try again.. Just bare with me on replies because this my busy season but I do get on to play everyday though. So if everyone would set a chat with me that would be great.
elysium5 wrote:
I will give it some time for others to join as I have a lot of characters I can use but I can also start this game with as little as 6 players if we wanted to.
elysium5 wrote:
Super active should not be necessary for this to be a good game. This is the first game I am hosting so I'm going to keep the roles pretty straight forward and simple. Nothing convoluted that requires strategic timing or constant communication.
dough_boy wrote:
I don't currently have any travel planned so I can participate in this one.
elysium5 wrote:
We have enough for the minimum. Do you want to start or try to get a few more first?
WMatar wrote:
Hi all, i am currently busy with work, i won't be able to join this time. Maybe Next time.
I will follow it as a spectator. Cheers!
elysium5 wrote:
Thanks, WMatar. Looking forward to your participation in the future!