3. Tennesseelogman
4. huskers01
5. Kyla
6. dough_boy
7. Sygmassacre
8. otter
9. Goldy
10. BLAH21
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Blizzard wrote:
 NEver hear of nor seen this at all but I’ll try
POSITIVITY IS CONTAGIOUS!! Keep it positive [/quote]
Blizzard wrote:
Doesn’t look like I was addd in but I’m gonna pass either way.
POSITIVITY IS CONTAGIOUS!! Keep it positive [/quote]
elysium5 wrote:
@Blizzard. You were not added.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
Everyone still want to wait for more players?
elysium5 wrote:
I'm going to give a deadline to sign up and that way everyone here knows about when we will be starting. Anyone need a certain amount of time before they can start?
elysium5 wrote:
I am going to start the game up on Monday. If there are any problems with that, post it here.
elysium5 wrote:
Can't play at all or needs more time? We can still go without him if necessary. I don't mind hosting a few small games just to keep it fresh.