Signups
  • 15 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Not too complicated... Trust me. I think I've come up with an interesting twist though. Join if you dare! :)

Flavour:
Abandoned on an island, 10 friends have figured out how to survive, clinging on to the distant hope of rescue. One fateful night, however, blood-curdling screams are heard - screams that can barely be recognised as human.

A sweep of the island the following day finds no other inhabitants, yet the shrieks return every night. The group's worst fears have been confirmed - one of the ten is going uncontrollably INSANE by night, with no memory of it in the morning.

The group decides that it is time to root this evil from among them, before they too lose their sanity, or indeed, their lives...

10 players
1 INSANE (mafia)
9 Islanders (townies)

Who's in?

1. Muzthebus
2. Hoodlum
3. Kyla
4. Elysium5
5. Sygmassacre
6. Jimi
7. Anaxagore
8. AlexCheckMate
9. Mayba
10. BigBrain94
11. [open for any latecomers]
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Jimi wrote:
I am in

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Kyla is the best pastry chef and I want to play with her right index finger, while ravaging her cupcakes.

I suppose I'm just too curious to stay behind...
...but only if people do not mind that a book will be compiled afterwards.
Signatures on request and in exchange for a 1 time, special-price-for-you, offer of €99,99.

-Alex
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Virtuosity98 wrote:
As for the last two spots, I was thinking that 2 players out of Dough_boy, Mayba, Vicious, and paulcha would join...
Dough_boy says he's busy, but I've had no response from the others. If anyone knows someone else who might be interested, please invite them!
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

dough_boy wrote:
I have been traveling a lot. I am here this week, but then gone the next 2. I tried playing the game a few ago but just couldn't get into it.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop let's gooooo :)

I'll start the game tomorrow!
Anyone new should read this short guide to mafia games here on DXII.

Keep your eyes peeled for some interesting game mechanics! This game's going to be INSANE >:D:]:]
Day Actions: