• 17 posts
  • Page 1 of 2
Kyla wrote:
Mafia Signups!

This is a role playing game, not a risk game and everything will be done in a forum thread or by messages! No co-mod currently, message me if interested.

This setup will be easy so that newbies can learn the mechanics and how to play. Also for the veterans to relax a little! I will be creating the setup over the next week or two if anyone has a special request of a character, message me. Also I'm aware that I'm not the greatest mod and sometimes things slip so bare with me please. To join just say "Kyla is the best and I want to play" ^^

Here is a quick tutorial found by Hood -> Mafia vid.
Here are some extra mafia info -> D12 mafia.

UltrasPlot Rules (click to show)

1. Virtuosity98
2. elysium5
3. AlexCheckMate
4. Hoodlum
5. Muzthebus
6. Sygmassacre
7. Anaxagore
8. Jimi

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Kyla
To join just say "Kyla is the best and I want to play" ^^

If the entry requirements change let me know and I'll definitely join ;);)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

elysium5 wrote:
Kyla is the best and I want to play
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Is it ok to be slightly creative?

Kyla is the best pastry chef and I want to play with her left thumb, while ravaging her cupcakes.
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Jimi wrote:
In please

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Virtuosity98 wrote:
One more? cmoncmoncmon ^^
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Kyla
Are people scared to join a game I am hosting ^^

Nah they're scared to join a game with me as a potential opponent B|
:P

I'm wondering about paulcha, dough_boy, CheekyTeeky, and Mayba as potential players... :>
Day Actions: