2 facts 1 lie
  • 54 posts
  • Page 1 of 4
Jimi wrote:
Hey everyone,
It's a well known game, so we can get to know more about the person behind the screen.
You tell 3 statements, preferably weird facts about you, 2 of them true facts and one is Bullshirt.
So the first one who gets the false statement first will have the run. And so on.

It can be played with an open number of players.

I will start:
1) I can speak three languages
2) we are 7 brother and sisters
3) I have read the 7 books of the chronicles of Narnia in 10 days.

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
skarni wrote:
3 is bullshirt
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
Jimi wrote:
I will 12 hours chance for people to share their opinion then I will reveal

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Jimi wrote:
The first one is a lie, I barely speak Arabic and English

Batman
Fendi wrote:
Ohh this sounds fun. Let's see..

1) I am fluent at four languages
2) During High school orienteering exam, I got so lost (and did so badly) that they had to call the search police.
3) One time in Middle school, the committee there hired a professional Bodyguard just for me for a month.

Good luck ;)
elysium5 wrote:
2 is false
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Jimi wrote:
2 is Bullshirt

Batman
Fendi wrote:
I guess I'll give the right answer now.

Aaaand the false statement is *drum-rolls*...

1) I am fluent at four languages - I am only fluent(-ish) in two languages and barley managing at a third.

Better luck next time. ;)
Jimi wrote:
Looool
If that is the case then the other two facts are really really funny
Hahahahaha
Why the bodyguard thing??

Batman
aeronautic wrote:
Her dad is a Billionaire and she was a viable target for kidnap & ransom.

Okay that ^ was Bullshirt! ^^

But.... Wow Fendi !!
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
Jimi wrote:
@skarni
Goo ahead

Batman
aeronautic wrote:
I'll have a go if I may?

1. I once had a narrow escape from a military aircraft dropping all of its bombs and fuel tanks on its own runway just yards away from me.
2. I speak one language (barely), but play 15 different musical instruments.
3. I have flown with the UK's future King 5 times.
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.