2 facts 1 lie
  • 54 posts
  • Page 2 of 4
Jimi wrote:
Looool
All of them are Bullshirt

But I would go with number two

15 is a huge number to be true

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Madagascarter wrote:
Well it seems like you fly a lot aeronautic due to your picture and your statements. I'm going with 2 because surely you can speak your only language pretty well!
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Jimi wrote:
Madagascarter
Well it seems like you fly a lot aeronautic due to your picture and your statements. I'm going with 2 because surely you can speak your only language pretty well!
Well if he can play 15 different instruments we should give him a noble prize
He can be a choir by himself

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Madagascarter wrote:
Doesn't music count as a language of it's own? it has got its own written notation and sound. So if my logic is correct then you easily know 2 languages.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Fendi wrote:
Jimi
Why the bodyguard thing??
Long story short. I was just a kid :P
Sygmassacre wrote:
Oh wait....we have 3 future kings right now so thats entirely possible. Especially since Wills was in the airforce. Im gonna say 1
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
skarni wrote:
There I go

1.- I have played in some films as an action extra.
2.- I have won championships in a card game called "The sausage" (Butifarra in catalan) and Table football (Futboli)
3.- I am the Major in my town
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
aeronautic wrote:
It was No.2, I only play 4 different instruments.

@Syg, it was Charles, I used to be on the Royal Flight.
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
aeronautic wrote:
@skarni. I think this is Bullshine
3.- I am the Major in my town.
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
Jimi wrote:
Wow skarni, all of them are interesting

I would go for 3

Batman