and in high Anchor Bay there once stood... a gargantuan tower crafted of stone... reaching up to high Olympus... and assisting s
  • 98 posts
  • Page 7 of 7
UltrasPlot wrote:
MVP Announcements!

Lighthouse MVP - Hoodlum (Oracle)
Reasoning (click to show)
Mafia MVP - OXEN & BETA (Goon & Goon)
Reasoning (click to show)
Hoodlum wrote:
Nice UP!.. I disagree however. Had I not shot BETA, I believe village would have still won. I believe Kelly would have voted with me against BETA for final lynch. I don't know how BETA could have convinced Kelly it was me, and BETA couldn't come up with anything solid for me to believe him over Kelly, up till his death. Had I not shot BETA, he still had a day to conjure up some persuasion to Kelly, but I found her to be suprisingly instinctive and already on board from day one. (Previous games with Kelly, there was never any interaction, I was mafia and slickster in those games).
The safe plan I pitched was to just lynch and not plan to shoot, rather than shooting the wrong person, or worse, giving the gun wrongly to mafia (BETA), I urged v8 to die with his gun for those fears, which made the most logical safe sense. Playing safe would have still won this game. Nek minit - Hoodies got a gun.
*note reminder for myself. Read the rules and roles before you start a mafia game
I know this song is in your head now, if not, it is now! :) (click to show)
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
UltrasPlot wrote:
BETA stated that he and OXEN had communication with Kelly from Day One including fake logs Hoodlum... I took all opinions into account ;)
Post wrote:
Let's all dress up as white rabbits and go to Sicily and take revenge for the dead! (and due to the great weather !!)
SylviaLopez wrote:
Let's all dress up as white rabbits and go to Sicily and take revenge for the dead! (and due to the great weather :))