and in high Anchor Bay there once stood... a gargantuan tower crafted of stone... reaching up to high Olympus... and assisting s
  • 98 posts
  • Page 6 of 7
Sygmassacre wrote:
How is psymon still in the game. Have I missed something? Nice work team regardless
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
UltrasPlot wrote:
ack I screwed up.

Disregard, it's 2 Oracles 1 Lightkeeper 1 Mafia.
Sygmassacre, OXEN, Kellyxc92, Hoodlum...

but it doesn't matter. game is over.
OXEN wrote:
I commit suicide! these stupid action orders and luck made these newbies win :P You wont get the satisfaction of lynching me... I am jumping from the lightstoweeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. SLPATTTTTTT!
UltrasPlot wrote:
ENDGAME.

OXEN jumped off the lighthouse and swam to Sicily. GG. MVP Info will come soon.
OXEN wrote:
LOL the water was soft and broke my fall hehehe Swimming is good for u... Trust me I swam all the way back to palermo :P

THis is the prequel to the OX-FATHER!!! Black ROse will be sent when u least expect it... Cough Cough Syggough Cough..
Sygmassacre wrote:
Ox played the same as he would have if he was village and beta was more quiet than when he's been village but beta wasn't accused as much either so went under the radar. Its a tough one. I will say that I picked ox for mafia earlier in a pm to you but I also had vota as one too, didn't really think beta was but was willing to shoot him if I had a gun. For sheer effort (and the fake message thread with moma) I would go with ox but for stealth and what should have come down to a three-way vote it would be beta
 Σ
OXEN wrote:
Yeah yeah, every1 was on to the mighty OX :P but yet I got two of yall lynched... Even got and standing ovation by Hoodie.. I had eyes on me b4 the game even started, so I was gonna pull as many with me as could, POST and VOTA can testify to that! ;) THey both vote me b4 their death means u choose to believe your favorite OX.. :P And Also I am the last standing... AS UP said I am still alive and safe in Sicily!:P

<3 OX <3
Sygmassacre wrote:
I still shine my light bro. Its more like the great eye....I can see you
 Σ
Hoodlum wrote:
WOO HOOOOO - awesome work village, beat a star studded mafia lineup. But going into the game, it had to be at least one of them OXEN or BETA in the line up. Already a suspicion from me anyways.

This game makes up for my early exit in wild west, if only I had put that vest on!

I agree with sygs comments, however, I lean towards Beta for mafia MVP having nothing to compare his gameplay against in previous games. Still didn't find any holes in his dialouge, and only went off moma's and Oxens dialouge and lynch actions. Moma didn't make any big mistake, we just got lucky that Syg had a gun to prove himself, because Sygs voting style put him on my radar, then there were two lightkeeper roles claimed. It was one or the other. The gun saved the day. Madagascar trusted the right person.

All villagers played a key in the victory.

Post Blind sacrifce, suspected OXEN and BETA, right from the start. Didn't get a chance to use his Oracle ability, but his death shortened the oracle suspect list. Quick introduction to the game.

Madagascarter trusted syg enough to give him the gun. Mada made the right decision, had it been in the wrong hands!!

Syg under pressure shoots a fellow lighkeeper claimer, kills a mafia, and saves himself! Key action of the game.

Votazap wrongfully lynched, revealed OXEN! in his death great work. 1 more oracle claimer down.

V8 steps up to the plate and trusts Hood with the gun. Both gunsmiths make the right decision! Awesome.

Kelly all game was trustworthy, had good instincts and didn't at all jeapordize her own game. Crucial end game with communication.

Hoodlum. Kept pressure on the mafia, makes a crucial decision and shoots the last unknown Mafia. Kelly and BETA were both believable, to the end, but as mentioned the dialogue of the other known mafia and how they lynch voted was the decider for me as a lyncher and ultimately as the shooter. BETA was in stealth mode all game. The early fake chats betweem OX and BETA, and BETA rallying for Votazap not to be bandwaggoned and OXEN staging a chat with moma, which convinced me, were good moves. Consider those for mafia mvp decisions.

Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
UltrasPlot wrote:
BETA (2) - Hoodlum, Sygmassacre
OXEN (1) - OXEN

Right now BETA is set to be lynched crowned mafia MVP by plurality.