• 18 posts
  • Page 2 of 2
The_Bishop wrote:
Wow thank you Joca!

I like to play anyone who let me win!
Since I entirely dislike to play Joca, he never let me win!!
:-P just joking my friend!

Ok, Fendi is a nice one, such a pleasant person (or cat? I don't know!) then Thorpe because he's a very funny man, and well, RedBeaver being one of the sharpest players I met here.
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
Paddlin wrote:
Favorite players:

Fendi-- This goes without saying, really.

Sekretar-- I get upset with Sekretar often. But, that is part of the fun. I really remember the folks who present legitimate challenges and push boundaries. Some folks only push boundaries without being competitive. Not Sekretar. Sekretar is good.

1771-- I get upset with 1771 often, too. Hmm, perhaps a theme. Maybe not the most talented player ever because of his vengeance, but I like that about him. MadMerlin reminds me of 1771 in a few ways.

Vexer-- I get upset with Vexer often as well. But, perhaps more exciting, is disrupting Vexer's safe, controlled little environment where he manipulates everyone via the chat. I don't really like playing Vexer, just making things difficult for him. I concur with his ThaiThai analysis (one of the few players who surprised me). 

Killrick-- I actually do not remember any games against Killrick. I just like that the Peanut Gallery. 

Holt, Skarni, Bishop, OldDog and several others bring forward competitive games that I appreciate. 

There are lots of "new" folks on here that I need to play.