• 18 posts
  • Page 1 of 2
westchester wrote:
So give me your three favorite players to play with on this site, and why? I am curious.

I'll Start:

Mine are: Realdream, Spartakus, and Iparsona

Realdream because I know him personally, Spartakus because he plays well, and usually I learn tips from the way he plays, and Iparsona because he trains me a little, and gives me many tips, we also chat a lot.
Vexer wrote:
macthehack, thaithai, and 1771 but unfortunately none of them play anymore.

macthehack thought outside the box, thaithai could figure out to win a hard game before anyone else and 1771 made sure no game ever stalemated.
killrick wrote:
this is a tough one but i would have to pick fendi,vexer and 1771.
they all use the chat i would rather play a computer than play with someone that doesnt talk to ya.
fendi- just because i love to kill the 200year ol cat lady and then see her say good game.it just makes me laugh and who doesnt love the ol cat lady?
1771-is an abusive pain in the butt thats almost impossible to beat.he really knows how to get you so flustered that ya do the dumb move and then POW!! he smokes ya.  its butifull
vexer-tells everyone what move to make and when they dont do as he says he kills them.and when they do what he says he kills everyone
 gotta love a good sense of humor
just remember ppl ,you are playing people here and not just a computer so chat it up,half the game is to convince your opponents to make the bad moves that help you win
Sygmassacre wrote:
I play against these players the most mainly because they play the same types of games as me
lifeinpixels, wise, mayba, madmerlin, vodkamikebid, gengiskhan, bluebird005vis, yourego...all tough and/or unpredictable players

I used to play a lot with nickdabubble and aeronautic when I used to jam a lot of live games so they make the top three on pure nostalgic value but my fav is dragon007 because he is the only one (who hasn't been banned) that is dominating me and I am trying to wipe that out before he goes into hiatus again
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Dferguson wrote:
any one who plays a legit game. I hate ppl who ruin games because they dont have a chance of winning or players who regularly miss turns.
lifeinpixels wrote:
For me, probably Fendi, Vexer, and Matty. Arguably the 3 best active players here, they use the chat effectively, and I learn something every game I play with them. They can almost always find a way to outsmart me too.
westchester wrote:
I also like Fendi, and Matty to. I haven't played Vexer yet so I don't know, I probably will soon. Yeah Fendi is nice in the chat, I love the chat. Once again Fendi is not a cat lady, she is just a regular human being. I have a picture of her really. I also have never played 1771 and have no idea if he still plays or not. Matty is good at deathmatch and domination, but not so good at caps though. I almost killed Fendi, but a little bad luck. But I'll play him again. Hey if your playing a 3 cap unlimited fortification game with vexer, here is a tip: attack a cap streight away the first turn with troops, if you lose, use your capital to attack the others, and then fortify all back to your cap. Don't believe others for this type of game, their just trying to trick you.
westchester wrote:
Yeah I just love the chat. I feel sorry for those who have chat ban, but I guess they probably really deserve it then because the admins here are patient, and don't chat ban that easily.
urgul wrote:
dont accuse others strategies. theres a whole strategy tip section for that.
westchester wrote:
Urgul I have read one strategy tip, but if you know one can you send it to me? there might be more I haven;t read.
Matty wrote:
This is not the place to talk about strategies I guess, but I think it's good to say that this is NOT a good strategy to win, nor to get a nice game going.
If this works out, you have ALOT of luck - if it doesnt, you weaken someone else's capital, making him a target of opportunity for others.

But of course, if you use your cap to attack others once you failed, you make yourself even more a target of opportunity.

Here's the strategy forum part:
http://www.dominating12.com/forum/?cmd=board&id=21
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Matty is online.
Joca wrote:
The_Bishop(unforgettable games/ great & loyal friend)|
Matty(greatest player around here)|
Andjelicicic(similar player like me)