Have a cool idea? Suggest it here!
  • 870 posts
  • Page 57 of 58
KingoftheViruses wrote:
Norman_invasion wrote:
I like it! - I'll mock something a bit more beautiful up!

Gretto wrote:
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
What do you guys think of an Antarctica map? Orzhovboss and I are working on researching the geographical features.
Eat my dust.
Matty wrote:
pygmyhippo277
What do you guys think of an Antarctica map? Orzhovboss and I are working on researching the geographical features.
You mean, like this one?
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Marda wrote:
Matty
pygmyhippo277
You mean, like this one?

A circle of North round the outside and a dot of South in the middle and you are there. :)
Matty wrote:
pygmyhippo277
LMAO I've never seen that map matty!
It's only playable on april the first. B|
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
So... I know that that map already kind of exists, but I think it would be a good map... what do you guys think?
Eat my dust.
Abs wrote:
dobbo17
I'd be keen to have a crack at building a London map. Divided North & South with the river as an impassable (a few of the famous bridges linking the two).
Special rule would be to connect territories through the airports (similar to the New York map) or even a couple of Underground lines instead (to celebrate the most famous underground network in the world).
I am yet to make a map but willing to give it a go with a bit of support. What is the next steps to get started?

This is a great idea, you could even use underground stations?
Marda wrote:
Abs
dobbo17
I'd be keen to have a crack at building a London map. Divided North & South with the river as an impassable (a few of the famous bridges linking the two).
Special rule would be to connect territories through the airports (similar to the New York map) or even a couple of Underground lines instead (to celebrate the most famous underground network in the world).
I am yet to make a map but willing to give it a go with a bit of support. What is the next steps to get started?

This is a great idea, you could even use underground stations?

Could work in a similar style to the Brecourt Manor map.
Marda wrote:
KITCHEN LINOLEUM MAP.
With oceans near the corners as there are already lots of maps with oceans in the centre.
dylmo1 wrote:
Idk if it's been said before im new here. I checked made maps and it's not there though.
Maybe make a basic map of each size that's just a bunch of 4×4 cubes each cube owned gives 1 unit.
I feel like that could be interesting.