Have a cool idea? Suggest it here!
  • 870 posts
  • Page 45 of 58
Hoodlum wrote:
france? found a region reference map. and added some quick river/mountains bridges

Spoiler (click to show)

Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Cireon wrote:
I don't like airports because they have a bit of a strange effect on connectivity in a map.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
Cireon wrote:
Airports and ports have the same problem. When they are there, most of the time they exist because the map in itself isn't very suitable as a Risk map.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
Dima wrote:
SethHrab
EvilSinner666
Alexander the great empire, from ancient greece, over agypt, till india

Or just an ancient world map with babylon, phoenicians and such...

Here's what I rough sketched for an Alexander the Great Empire map. Obvious color issues, and no seas or surrounding lands drawn in yet. I did include all the major city states(?) I could find as regions, with Babylonia being the super-region of the map. Included the major rivers as well. This as it stands ends up being a 56 territory map. Kind of neat.

Spoiler (click to show)

You did it with paint?

i am asking cuz i would like to continue on it. i would add the surroundings and put some nice pics in the Background to make it look like an ancient map. just like the new revamped USA map
"vorple: the real strategy comes when you cant just win cuz you got lucky and got the big card stack"
SethHrab wrote:
EvilSinner666
SethHrab
EvilSinner666
Alexander the great empire, from ancient greece, over agypt, till india

Or just an ancient world map with babylon, phoenicians and such...

Here's what I rough sketched for an Alexander the Great Empire map. Obvious color issues, and no seas or surrounding lands drawn in yet. I did include all the major city states(?) I could find as regions, with Babylonia being the super-region of the map. Included the major rivers as well. This as it stands ends up being a 56 territory map. Kind of neat.

Spoiler (click to show)

You did it with paint?

i am asking cuz i would like to continue on it. i would add the surroundings and put some nice pics in the Background to make it look like an ancient map. just like the new revamped USA map

Photoshop. Shoot me some ideas PM. We can collaborate.
Thorpe wrote:
Spoiler (click to show)
This is the correct layout for the map.
I used about the same Regions and territories as the first map, by no means I am saying these are correct but you have asked about this map layout so I wanted to give you and idea of what it really looks like and if you want I can send it to you to play with it.

Do you see the lady?...I think she is doing her washing lol
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Dima wrote:
Thorpe
Spoiler (click to show)
This is the correct layout for the map.
I used about the same Regions and territories as the first map, by no means I am saying these are correct but you have asked about this map layout so I wanted to give you and idea of what it really looks like and if you want I can send it to you to play with it.

Do you see the lady?...I think she is doing her washing lol

no, to me it Looks more like a Lady is Holding a very big shoe. also it Looks like she is about to get something in her mouth, just look at cyprus AND she has her breasts on her back!!

i like the map alot, i would suggest to add ports between greece and egypt and spme other Details. i will take time this Weekend to put it up. if you can send it to me per pm!

thank you!
"vorple: the real strategy comes when you cant just win cuz you got lucky and got the big card stack"
Thorpe wrote:
I see no pm...so I do not have anywhere to send it
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Hoodlum wrote:
maze map. found this online. looks neat, fun to play

Spoiler (click to show)
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
elysium5 wrote:
That's pretty cool.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
aeronautic wrote:
Maze Map (click to show)
Fizzzzzzzzzzz BANG! (click to show)
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.