Have a cool idea? Suggest it here!
  • 919 posts
  • Page 62 of 62
Fizzymo wrote:
A group of six friends have been playing this religiously for a couple months/years now. It’s been a staple for our friend group. We are all from the DMV and wanted to surprise them with a DMV Map. In this AI sketch I had it point out some areas of interest. I am willing to work with the designer as well, if any help is needed. https://ibb.co/35tWsKT7
Hoodlum wrote:
very cool start. i ran this through my ai prompt and it looks like so. of course AI doesn't get everything right. missing labels, connections etc.
my own cartography stuff workflow lately is manual drawings like this, and then prompting. and then editing. hit and miss. this looks cool to me.
Spoiler (click to show)
these 3 words.
rodd wrote:
Thanks for all your hard work keeping the site active.
I used to play on strategy game network and found a map created like a crossword puzzle interesting. It progressed quickly due to the bonus structure but was worth a play.